SAP Datasphere in Q1 News
The arrival of SAP Datasphere 🔥 was certainly the biggest news of Q1.
SAP Datasphere is the next generation of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
Learn more about it
- Missed the event? 👉 Watch the Event Replay
- Introduction overview and technical overview blogs
- Visit our 📌 Frequently Asked Questions to understand more
- More information on the SAP community for SAP Datasphere
What is SAP Datasphere?
What’s New in Q1 2023 🚀
We added great new features to the product in the first quarter of 2023. The focus at the launch event was mainly around the Catalog, the Analytic Model and the Replication Flow. During the quarter we also introduced the View Analyzer , Live access mode & CLI integration with the Data Marketplace, an Improved import wizard with the BW bridge that enables single BW query import and last but not least email notifications for Task Chain Runs.
For more information you can check out Tanja Wingerter‘s fantastic top features video:
We will also run our quarterly What’s New in Q1 2023 session on April 26th 2023. In case you are interested in more details then join us for the session about the main new features. You can ask the product experts in the Q&A section live during the session.
Sign up now or watch the recording afterwards:
Help us improve the documentation 📚
SAP Datasphere documentation is made for you. Therefore, we need you to help us improve it!
With the Open Documentation contribution process, you can now reach the user assistance team and provide feedback on the help portal documentation. Get all the details in Cindy Venet’s Blog on how to contribute and receive Community badges.
SAP BW bridge 🌉
- Layers shift – Modelling approach SAP Data Warehouse Cloud & SAP BW bridge
- Entity Import & Model transfer for single query – SAP BW bridge
- SAP BW Bridge: New Features in Q4 2022
Data Modeling, Catalog & Consumption ✨
- Overview of Q1 2023 Catalog Features in SAP Datasphere
- SAP Datasphere Analytic Model Series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- SAP Datasphere Intelligent Lookup Series: Part 1, Part 2
- The SAP Datasphere Analytic Model
- Passing Input parameters from analytic dataset to analytic model in SAP Datasphere
- Unlock the full potential of your enterprise data with SAP Datasphere Catalog
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office – Replacement of data source connections
- Evolution of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Model Consumption in SAP Analytics Cloud – Review 2022
SAP Datasphere Sample Content 🎁
- SAP Datasphere Sample Content
- SAP Datasphere Sample Content for LoB Sales
- SAP Datasphere Sample Content for LoB Human Resources
- SAP Datasphere Sample Content for LoB Finance
More blogs to check out 👇
- Harnessing Multi-Model Capabilities with Spotify – Processing Semi-Structured Data with SAP HANA Cloud/SAP Datasphere – Part 3
- SAP BTP Innobytes – March 2023
- SAP Datasphere – Life cycle management and deployment options
- SAP Datasphere and SAP Data Intelligence Cloud – what does this mean for me?
- SAP Datasphere & Partnerships – Collibra
- Data Mesh with SAP Datasphere
- SAP Datasphere new (free) Learning Journey
- SAP Datasphere & Partnerships – Databricks
- SAP Datasphere: Overview and Architecture
- SAP Datasphere: On Premise SFTP connectivity
- Guide Toward Data Monetization
- How to create SAP Datasphere service instance in the SAP BTP Platform?
- Exploring the New Capabilities of SAP Datasphere for Unleashing the Power of Data
- Release of SAP Data and Analytics Advisory Methodology
- SAP Datasphere Naming Convention in Action
- SAP Datasphere – Q&A and Partnerships
- Unified Analytics with SAP Datasphere & Databricks Lakehouse Platform- Data Federation Scenarios
- sitTokyo 2023 Week 5 Data & Analytics DWCで機械学習をやってみた
- Certification Program for Partner Business Content for SAP Business Technology Platform
- Thoughts on hybrid development with BW/4HANA and SAP Hana Calculation Views as generally valid solution pattern looking at a mid-term time horizon and SAP Datasphere
- Data flow using Python – in SAP “Data Warehouse Cloud “
- Harnessing Multi-Model Capabilities with Spotify – Processing Semi-Structured Data with SAP HANA Cloud/SAP Datasphere – Part 1
- @sap/dwc-cli: Reset Database User Passwords
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud – new chances by automation of tasks
- SAP DWC Live Connection Architecture and Open Connectors setup with Twitter
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Connectivity With SAP BTP ABAP Environment(Steampunk).
- Standalone and week-based fiscal calendar generation for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Travel Sustainability Analysis
- Top 3 Reasons to Attend SAP Data Unleashed
- Working with the Embedded Data Lake in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- How to use the Script Operator in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud for Data Manipulation
- Part 3 – SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition: Flexible Data Extraction via the Custom CDS View App
- POV for DWC DML Operation
- Connecting SAP Signavio Process Intelligence to SAP Data Warehouse Cloud: a concrete example with CSV Upload
- Data Strategy with SAP – Data Culture
- Fiscal calendar generation for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud using built-in procedure
- How to run SAP DWC Task Chain from SAP BTP Cloud Foundry
- Google Vertex AI triggering calculations / ML in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- How to run a HANA Stored Procedure in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud from SAP Analytics Cloud
- HANA Analytical Privileges in SAP DWC – Part 2
- HANA Analytical Privileges in SAP DWC – Part 1
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud in Q4 News
Find more information and related blog posts on the topic page for SAP Datasphere. You will find further product information on our Community with various subpages about Getting Started, Business Content, the SAP BW Bridge as well as content for Best Practices & Troubleshooting and the FAQ for SAP Datasphere.