Enablement Material for SAP Analytics Cloud Calendar
This blog post collects enablement material to get you familiar with SAP Analyics Cloud’s calendar and its planning process orchestration capabilities! The collected content serves as an overarching entry point for educational purposes. Note, this blog post will be updated on a regular basis with latest material!
Scenarios & Use Cases
- ABC computer example (focus on business workflows)
- How to model an End to End planning process
- An Analytics Designer Integration in the context of HR planning
Feature Deep Dives
- Dependencies to organize your planning period!
- Integration of Data Locking into planning process
- Automatically create planning process via Wizard
- Analytics Designer Integration
- Multi-Level-Workflows, Multi-Level-Approval
- New Task Types & Best Practices
- Tips & Tricks #1 (multiple review rounds, delegate/substitute users, styles, refresh content)
- Tips & Tricks #2 (reopen closed tasks, conversion of process to task and vice versa, adjust due date via gantt view)
Webinars & Videos
- Planning Process Management with the SAP Analytics Cloud Calendar (registration required)
- Streamline your Planning Process via Analytics Designer
- Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud (Week 3, Unit 1: Planning Calendar)
- Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud – Advanced Topics (Week 3 – Managing the Planning Process)
- Click-Through Tutorial (Create various task types)
- Click-Through Tutorial (Wizard & Bulk Edit)
Calendar product updates
- Road Map Explorer (registration required)
Will it be in a future development a notion of "real" reject like in a workflow ?
We have a requirement where when a reviewer rejects a tasks, the process is finished and task is closed (instead of reopening the task today in the standard behaviour).
Thanks in advance,
Hi Anthony Sciascia , can you create an enhancement request here:
It’s done (Id 279680)
Hello Johannes Huhn