FAQ: Customer Interaction Center
10. Production issue or a project go-live issue? What is the difference between a Production issue or a project issue? A production issue is when your issue is in a live productive system. There can be several types of issues like Functionality, performance, reporting, or production down.
The project goes live is when a customer is going live with a product like an implementation, migration, or upgrade.
9. Business Impact questions – Why do I need to answer Business Impact questions to speed up my ticket or to change the priority. Business Impact questions help us to prioritize your incident in the processor’s queue.
8. Changing the priority of an SAP incident – Why can’t I change the priority of my SAP incident? If the incident is with SAP, you will need to contact the Customer Interaction Center to change the priority of the incident. If the incident is sitting on the Customer side and is in Customer Action , an S-user ID with access to the incident can change the priority without having to contact the Customer Interaction Center.
7. Reopen a closed incident – Can I reopen my incident that is confirmed? An incident cannot be reopened once confirmed automatically or by the customer. An S-user with the required authorizations can create a new incident create a new incident . In the subject line refer to the previous incident that has closed. The team will review the incident and start working on it from where it had been.
6. S-user Authorizations – Why can’t my S-user ID do certain things on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad? Your S-user may be missing an authorization. You can request this authorization on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad – How to use the Self-Service Authorization Request
5. Loading incident information failed! – I am getting a Loading error message when viewing incidents – This sometimes happens. first try to clear your browser cache otherwise, report an incident under component XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH
4. Universal ID – Cannot log in to the Launchpad with my universal ID – We recommend that you login to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad with your Universal ID and your Universal ID Password and then select the S-user ID you wish to use. 2882938 – How to reset or change SAP Universal ID password
3. SAP Software Trials– I am having an issue with a trial product? We have a dedicated team If you would like to contact them here SAP Software Free Trials . Check out support offerings available during your free trial 2623253 – SAP Trial Product Support
2. Expert Chat – I have product related issue and need help? If you have a question related to an SAP Product you can speak to a Product Expert via Expert Chat Option O For all other non-product expert-related queries you can choose one of the other four channels that will direct you to the Customer Interaction Center
1. Service Availability Management – Outages . Where can I find out more about outages? Have you checked the cloud availability center for an outage? Updates will be published hourly on Cloud Availability Center or as soon as noteworthy progress is made.
You can contact the Customer Interaction Center for assistance if you need anything else.
Thanks for reading!
We hope you found this helpful. Please note that the Customer Interaction Center is always happy to guide you on any of the above-mentioned processes.
We would love to hear from you, let us know what you think?
Read more Customer Interaction Center blog posts Here!