This is continuation of blog CRM-C4C integration
In this blog I would share steps to set up CRM system for initial load and delta load of marketing attribute to C4C.
- Transfer of marketing attribute also takes place through Idocs
- SAP by standard has provided 3 message types for this purpose
|CHRMAS||This message type carries marketing attribute id’s|
|CLSMAS||This message type carries marketing attribute sets|
|CLFMAS||This message type carries marketing attribute assignments to BP|
- Once crmpcd_create_connectivity_sim is executed with marketing attribute as scope ,then these message types will be assigned to partner profile
- To replicate marketing attributes , we have to follow a sequence of message types/idocs creation.
- First we should replicate all marketing attribute id’s to C4C ,i.e. CHRMAS message type idocs
- Then we should replicate all marketing attribute sets to C4C, i,e, CLSMAS message type idocs
- Finally we should replicate all assignment of marketing attributes to BP ,i.e. CLFMAS message type idocs
- SAP by standard has provided standard reports to facilitate initial load .
|Initial load the report to send characteristics/marketing attribute|
Initial load the report to send marketing attribute set
Initial load the report to send marketing attribute assignment
- SAP has provided change pointers to trigger chrmas,clfmas,clsmas idocs.
- Activate change pointer globally using t-code BD61.
- Go to t-code BD50 and activate change pointer for CHRMAS, CLSMAS,CLFMAS message types.
- Once a change pointer is activated any changes made will be logged in BDCP2 table.
- Use standard T-code BD21 to process these change pointer and create idocs.
- For any custom change in content of idoc, register BTE event using FIBF transaction and make changes in custom FM.
Thus we can send marketing attributes from CRM to C4C.