Recently I was involved in a project where I had to integrate CRM with C4C. Through this blog I would like to share my experience of interfaces I worked upon on this project. This blog will focus mainly on task done on CRM on premise side. CRM-PI-C4C teams has to work closely to complete it.
CRM version – SAP CRM EHP3.0 SP14
C4C- 1808 SDK
- Knowledge of Idoc
- Knowledge of XIF adapter
- Knowledge of Web Service
- SAP has delivered a software component to facilitate integration of CRM with C4C, ask you BASIS team to install it. Software component – CRMPCD01
- In this software component ,SAP has provided many standard report to facilitate initial setup,initial data load & Web-service component.
- Create logical system in CRM which will be provided by C4C team, it is communication channel created in C4C end which should be configured in receiver channel in PI & CRM.
- Once logical system is created , create RFC destination & port for idoc transfer.
- SAP has provided standard report – crmpcd_create_connectivity_sim for integration. Once this report is run, all idoc standard settings are established i.e. creation of Site/Subscription, creation of distribution model, creation of partner profile & assignment of message types to it, creation of background jobs.
- While running this program we can select scope of program in step 2 of execution
- This standard program calls class – CL_CRMPCD_CREATE_CONNECTIVITY. You can put debugger here to check in case you face any issue.
- Once all setting are in place use program CRMPCD_CHECK_E2E_CONNECTIVITY to test CRM to C4C tenant connectivity.
Below I will explain about some of interface :
Few important SCN blogs/threads which might be useful during the process
- How to Extend an Outbound IDoc.
Some standard program
- CRMPCD_ACTIVITY_EXTRACT – Extract activity to C4C
- CRMPCD_BUPA_EXTRACT – Extract Business partner to C4C
- CRMPCD_BUPA_ATTACH_EXTRACT- Extract BP attachments to C4C
- CRMPCD_BUPA_REL_EXTRACT – Extract BP relationship to C4C
- CRMPCD_CAMPAIGN_EXTRACT – Extract campaign to C4C
You can put CRMPCD* in SE38 and will get all standard report designed for integration.
Standard SLG1 logs objects
- CRMPCD- This object has many sub-objects which can be used for record level logs.
- CRMPCD_CONN_GEN_LOG – This logs gets generated when we execute initial report for integration i.e. crmpcd_create_connectivity_sim
Thus I conclude this blog.