Dynamic Pricing is not working
I experience a couple of different issues in regards to Dynamic Pricing in WCEM 3.0.
I am using a pricing procedure which basically has 3 different condition types:
PR00 “Main Price”
ZPG0 “Area Discount” (applicable to give a discount to customers in a specific region)
ZCD0 “Partner Discount” (applicable for a specific sold-to)
- All these condition types are maintained in ECC and replicated to CRM
- The pricing procedure works perfectly fine in our old ISA-shop (with strikethrough)
Problem in WCEM:
- Dynamic pricing is not working (in some cases I have seen the discount in catalog but not in basket/order)
- Strikethrough prices are not shown at all
- If I run request for quotation scenario and add a discount manually the process works perfectly fine, but strike through prices are not shown in the quotation back in WCEM which makes it hard to understand which discounts actually have been given
Analysis so far
“If you want to enforce dynamic pricing, you have added the Dynamic Pricing module to the configuration in Web Channel Builder. Although this module does not contain any specific settings for dynamic pricing, it must be in the configuration in Web Channel Builder to make dynamic pricing available in your web shop.”
Comment: This is however impossible for me since this module is not there… I am not able to add this module and even if I use the template “SAP_Full” it is not there… how do I do to add this module?.. or is the helptext not updated (maybe this was only applicable in WCEM 2.0?`)
“You have entered the condition function 5002 Discounts for the condition types that you want to use for the discount”
Comment: I am not able to update this field in CRM since the Condition Type is maintained in ECC. In ECC this field is not even visual in the IMG/SPRO, I can however see the field available in table T685A (field =PURP) on the ECC side.
Questions: Is the helptext comment about 5002 only applicable locally on Condition Types maintained in CRM? Is the setting not valid for ECC-condition types replicated to CRM, or do we have to maintain the discount conditions locally in CRM (of course not wanted…)
3. In the catalog module there is only one field for maintaining conditiion type + condition table for “special list price”, is this field not applicable when using dynamic pricing even though it is not hidden? Since my pricing procedure contain 2 different kind of condition types and several condition tables/access sequences I wonder if WCEM is not supporting this scenario… or if it is only a “bug” that these fields actually are shown in Webchannel Builder even though dynamic pricing is set?!
BR / Alex