Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for SAP Concur
SAP Concur is committed to reinventing travel, expense, and invoice management with tools that simplify everyday processes and create better experiences. We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Concur Solutions that will enable your businesses to have a better travel and expense management.
The first cycle of the 2022 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) just started and enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
SAP Concur Solutions projects for registration:
- SAP Mobile Start: Continuously improving your new Mobile Experience for the SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- Identifying Personas Mobile Needs
- Evolution of Online Booking for Ground Transport and Transfer
- Concur WalkMe Localization Assessment and Review
- Concur Expense Mobile Delegate Receipt Capture
- Data and Analytics for Concur Travel
- Concur Solutions – Onboarding Experience
- Multimodal Payments Hub for Invoice management
- Managed Pay solutions for Concur Expense
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!