SAP Emarsys API Update – a new Documentation Hub
Today the Emarsys API team has launched its new developer documentation hub.
The URL stays the same – https://dev.emarsys.com – but the design and concept have been updated and refreshed.
Here are the main points:
- All Emarsys API specifications are now in one portal (Platform, Loyalty v2 and v3 as well as SMS)
- The look and feel of the portal is fresh and dynamic
- We have greatly improved the request and response examples
- The request samples can be viewed in a wide range of common languages
- There are mock servers available for each specification to test their operation
- Parameter descriptions are clearer and no longer concatenated
- The articles describing the usage of the API have been optimized in length and content
- Web Extend command reference documentation has been separated for more clarity
You can also see request samples in different languages:
And you can use a mock server to check a static or dynamic response:
We hope you like the new site, please give us your feedback here if you have any, and of course stay across updates to our API by following this tag.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.