SAP Emarsys API Update – a new Documentation Hub
Today the Emarsys API team has launched its new developer documentation hub.
The URL stays the same – https://dev.emarsys.com – but the design and concept have been updated and refreshed.
Here are the main points:
- All Emarsys API specifications are now in one portal (Platform, Loyalty v2 and v3 as well as SMS)
- The look and feel of the portal is fresh and dynamic
- We have greatly improved the request and response examples
- The request samples can be viewed in a wide range of common languages
- There are mock servers available for each specification to test their operation
- Parameter descriptions are clearer and no longer concatenated
- The articles describing the usage of the API have been optimized in length and content
- Web Extend command reference documentation has been separated for more clarity
You can also see request samples in different languages:
And you can use a mock server to check a static or dynamic response:
We hope you like the new site, please give us your feedback here if you have any, and of course stay across updates to our API by following this tag.