SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA – New course on UX for Functional Consultants
Looking for the best and easiest way to skill up on SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA as a functional consultant or business expert?
Yes we heard you!
There’s lots of resources and course available for technical consultants but for functional consultants it can be harder to work out what’s relevant.
Good news! There’s now an openSAP course just for you!
It’s based on our learnings from many customer project experiences and from our functional track in the ever popular and highly effective 5 Steps to Fiori customer bootcamps.
Join our free massive online openSAP course SAP S/4HANA UX for Business and Functional Experts at https://open.sap.com/courses/s4h34
- Get tips from our S/4HANA RIG functional experts on how they introduce SAP Fiori to business
- Learn how to have effective pace-of-change conversations with business on what to introduce now/next/later and why
- See the latest intelligent experience recommendations
- Learn how to use the latest options to improve the business process fit of your SAP S/4HANA solution including: Custom Fields, App Views, App Variants, custom Analytics, Launchpad layouts and more
- Understand the touch-points between SAP Fiori and security authorizations for your business process
- Find out what features to focus on to make adoption easy for your business users
Best of all interact with our SAP S/4HANA RIG functional experts and UX experts directly in the forum.
Starts November 7. Enroll now!
Still want to know more? Feel free to ask your questions in the comments.