SAP Advanced SQL Migration version 18.104.22.168 available as of Feb 2023
I am happy to announce that SAP Advanced SQL Migration tool release version 22.214.171.124 is now available with interesting enhancements and updates.
We are providing updated documentation and details about this migration tool in the official SAP community:
And you can download the new version from the SAP Hana tools download page:
New features and enhancements in version 126.96.36.199:
- New parameter id 200 added to create random passwords for newly created users (see User Guide for details).
- Free open-source components used by the gateway updated to latest versions.
- Latest SAP databases certified:
– Hana Cloud QRC4-22
– Hana 2.0 SP07 (available before end of Q2 2023)
– ASE 16 SP4 PL03
– IQ 16.1 SP05 PL07
– SQL Anywhere 17.0 SP1 PL10
- Syntax error “notnull” in some cases when converting “CREAT TABLE” having constraints.
- Oracle functions XMLTABLES and XMLNAMESPACES now captured and converted.
- Oracle data types with no precision converted incorrectly in some cases fixed.
- Identity columns conversion improvements.
- General internal improvements.
Enjoy this new version and contact Advanced_SQL_Migration@sap.com if you need further help or have further questions/clarifications.
Community: SAP Advanced SQL Migration