SAP Process Automation – New learning content August 2022
You can have detailed learning content on below new features.
1. Mail notification
Earlier you were able to send notifications only through the forms and the notifications were available in the Inbox of your tenant.
With this feature, you can now send mail to the pre-configured emails.
You can refer to the tutorial on Add Mail Notifications to a Process
Contributors: Win Acharya
2. File upload in forms
Refer to the blog post on how to upload attachments in the Forms.
3. Accessing BTP Destinations in Process Automation.
Refer to the tutorial on how to create and configure destinations in Process Automation and access them in the Business process.
4. Creating a template from the store Pre-built store content
Refer to the tutorial to Learn how to modify the pre-built store by creating a template.
Contributors: Celine Audin
Please find additional learning content on the SAP Process Automation Best Practice series
For more information on SAP Process Automation, please refer to the following sources:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A| Blogs
- Explore: SAP Product Page | Product Demo
- Learn more: SAP Help Portal | SAP Learning Journey
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube