SAP Enterprise Support reporting cockpit is an interactive online dashboard analyzing the status of your SAP solution, support services and achievements hereunder based on solution monitoring capabilities, usage KPIs, availability, consumption of ES offerings, support cases status and other support relevant metrics.
It will gradually replace the existing PDF-based SAP Enterprise Support report in SAP ONE Support Launchpad (tile Support Report) after a transition period which has started now. The sunset of the pdf based report will be announced separately.
After successful GoLive in December 2019 we continue to improve the application by adding new content and features.
1. With the Wave 4 2020 three more cloud solutions have been added to the cockpit:
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (as part of SAP Digital Supply Chain)
You can select the relevant cloud solution using the filter in Top Menu to see the data about contracts, license utilization, usage, system landscape, and incidents in the same way as for already available cloud solutions SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Customer Experience and SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Note that you can only see data about a particular solution if you have got the required authorization Display SAP Enterprise Support Reporting Cockpit for installations associated with this solution. The authorization can be provided by your cloud administrator responsible for the cloud installation. To find the responsible cloud administrator please use „My Important Contacts“ https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/importantcontacts.
2. New Usage statistic for SAP Business ByDesign has been added to the cockpit.
This statistic shows the number of interactions, the end-to-end time, server time, network time and server time as well as the ratio of PDI share in per cent.
You can change between the graph-view and the table-view or add additional fields to the table view using the customizing wheel.
3. New Cloud System Availability data section has been added to the cockpit. It provides an overview about system availability across all production cloud systems for six implemented cloud solutions.
In the Summary section the new Summary Indicator for the System Availability has been released:
Key features at a glance:
- You can see the monthly availability (in per cent) of the whole product group or single tenant are shown in an intuitive way.
- You can choose whether you prefer an overview based on the communicated availability ratio or on duration of unplanned outages.
- You can expand the product structure to see more details and show the unplanned downtime (in hours) for each tenant for each month.
- You can display the graphical availability history of a tenant by clicking the respective availability.
- If you have one of the authorizations Edit System Data or Display System Data, you can navigate for more details about unplanned downtime events into the Cloud Availability Center in SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
For the required authorizations please refer to the BLOG from December, 2019.
To stay informed, refer to the SAP Enterprise Support reporting cockpit page in the SAP Support Portal at support.sap.com/esrc.
To get a detailed overview on the SAP Enterprise Support reporting cockpit you can listen to the recording of the Meet the Expert Session in SAP ES Academy.
To see the Release Notes for SAP ONE Support Launchpad please see the SAP Support Portal
Please use the Feedback area in SAP ONE Support Launchpad to share with us what you like and which information is missing and what you would like to add to the cockpit.