SAP GRC have the capability to provision user(s) to SF static group. SF Static groups assignments is not through attribute like we have in Dynamic group. The static group must be imported in GRC system for user provisioing.
SAP SuccessFactors groups can be imported into GRC to use them for user provisioning. Once you setup integration between GRC and SF follow below steps to Import Static Group in GRC AC 12.0
- Access management -> Role Import
- Use below values in First screen:(Define criteria)
- Role Type = Technical Role
- Import Source= File On Desktop
- Role Authentic Source = Skip
- Application Type = SF Employee Central
- Landscape = SF EC group
- Methodology = Complete
3. Click Next (Select Role data)
- Choose file – Download the template and fill the file.
- Role Type = SFG
- Only Use TEXT Format File.
5. Schedule Foreground or Background Job to import.
Once the groups are successfully imported into GRC go to Access Management-> Role Search-> Group Name click on the group and go to Additional Details->Provisioning the status of Provisioning Allowed should be = Yes. This means the group is imported and now can be added into Access Request.
Once you import Static group into GRC these groups will be available for Access Request. They exist under Role type = Success Factor Static group and can be searched using the same criteria.