Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Cloud Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- SAP Support
- Support LATAM Customers/Partners to enable own reports in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Feedback on Swiss QR Code
- Analytics in Real Estate – Validation of Embedded Analytics for Real Estate Business Processes
- Unit of production depreciation and mass processing of assets for Oil&Gas
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- How to fully automate Kanban and Jit-in-Time (JIT) Processes by Making use of Internet of Things
- Display Search Models
- Concepts for SAP Intelligent RPA and Innovation with SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and Qualtrics
- Authorizations and Roles in the context of Identity and Access Management
- SAP Cloud Platform Print Service
- Event-based Architecture and Business Events for SAP S/4HANA
- Autonomous Post Received Invoice by iRPA and Machine Learning
- Processing of Closing Jobs in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Discrete Industries: Concepts for a Digital Vehicle Hub
- SAP Cloud for Utilities – reimagine intelligent billing processes in the cloud
- Intelligent Error Management in SAP Fiori
- Native mobile applications for SAP S/4HANA
- Predictive Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Cloud ALM: Availability Management for the Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP Document Compliance, invoice attachments
- Live Processes in SAP Intelligent Business Process Management
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!