“How can I build an intelligent enterprise in the experience economy?”
Get your answer at the 2019 SAPPHIRE NOW conference, taking place from May 7-9 in Orlando. The insurance-focused events at SAPPHIRE NOW bring together industry leaders and tech innovators with real-world solutions. From the keynote to interactive sessions to product demos, attendees will learn how embedded intelligence and digital technology are empowering companies to create new business models, control costs, maintain compliance, and enhance customer loyalty.
The Keynote: “Thrive in the Era of Financial Technology with Analytics ”
Robert Cummings, the Global Head, SAP Insurance Solutions, will be joined by two of our strategic customers, Dan Houlihan, EVP Northern Trust and Christof Reine, Head of Risk Management Partners, MunichRe. Attendees will learn how to transform their businesses into insight-driven finance organizations through the power of data analytics.
Interactive Sessions for the Insurance Industry
Three insurance sessions will be offered in our popular interactive style. Each 40-minute session will be split between a short presentation and an open conversation between attendees and presenters.
- Empower Insurance Agents and Producers with Cloud Sales Software. Hear Nationwide discuss how SAP Sales Cloud helps them to reduce costs, boost profitability and drive higher revenues by providing full visibility into payouts and productivity.
- Accelerate Finance Transformation by Improving Data Flows and Compliance. Allstate will share how SAP solutions help them comply with evolving financial services regulatory requirements and gain instant insights for faster, better decisions. Attendees will also learn how SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger can create a one real-time data layer for shared integrated processes between the operational and financial areas of a business.
- Engage Your Workforce by Integrating Internal and External Resources. Hear how insurers attract and retain external talent to complement their employee workforce. Attendees will learn how holistic workforce strategies that include all employees are giving companies a competitive edge. Attendees will learn how to develop their workforce strategy to better compete in a digital world with outsourced providers.
Demo Sessions: Build Your Business Case with Solutions in Action
Demo sessions are an opportunity to see SAP products in action, addressing top challenges, including:
- Increase Profitability with Total Spend Management for Financial Services. Learn how to Improve your bottom line by gaining transparency and visibility of your variable spend. Make better financial decisions and accelerate savings by understanding and navigating variable spend line items across all channels and dimensions.
- Revolutionize Insurance Accounting with the Financial Products Subledger. Gain support for insurance contracts and financial services agreements to help you meet complex regulatory requirements such as IFRS 17 and IFRS 9. See how the SAP S/4HANA for financial products subledger solution can help you use advanced analytics to develop “what-if” scenarios that render the results produced by a dynamic approach.
- Close the Loop Between the Financial Close and the Front Office. Hear how insurers are using the SAP Profitability and Performance Management application to share critical insights across all enterprise business processes. Learn how to empower finance and business teams with actionable insights from sophisticated models such as profitability and cost allocations, driver-based planning and cash-flow modeling.
- Increase Sales Productivity Through Intuitive Compensation Management. Learn how insurers manage compliance more effectively, improve loyalty, and support the growth of their business. Hear how the SAP Sales Cloud solution helps reduce costs and boost profitability by providing full visibility into the compensation and productivity of sales teams.
Learn More about SAPPHIRE NOW
Ready to get inspired, see groundbreaking innovations, connect with industry leaders and build the business case for new technologies? Register for SAPPHIRE NOW here and review further details about the SAP sessions and resources by visiting the Insurance Agenda Builder.