Accessing support for SAP S/4HANA Cloud directly within the product – a brief overview
Learn about SAP’s harmonized support experience where support is moved inside the product. See how you can speed up resolution times and replace traditional IT ticket systems with an intelligent, chatbot-enabled support assistant. Experience how context-sensitive knowledge enables personalized support for your users, support staff, and support experts from SAP.
Examples showcasing the power of built-in support’s natural language digital assistant will be given in a live webinar session with speaker Wilhelm Juette. Registration is free.
What is Built-In Support?
With our Built-in support offering, the major pillars of support activity are integrated into the product and available to the user at their point of need. Users no longer need to open a separate solution or collaboration portal to request assistance. Instead, accessing support is as simple as clicking on a contextually aware digital assistant within the application they are using to get the right information, or access existing live channels to contact a knowledgeable expert. All in real time.
What are the major features of SAP’s built-in support?
Collaboration and Assistance –
- Have a personal conversation with your digital support assistant, who guides you intelligently and efficiently to get an answer through natural language.
- Built-in support is accessed directly within your application though SAP CoPilot
- The digital support assistant is
- integrated into SAP support channels, knowledge and enablement systems to provide the most current and relevant content
- uses recent actions combined with context to understand and interpret the user’s request when a known search term is not used
- guides users to filter results and refine search terms as needed
- offers option of immediate feedback on your support experience
- One-click access to live support – SAP expert, peers and community inside the product
- Invite multiple peers and experts into a chat to request information or help
- Sharing information immediately is easy with the tool’s screen capture function
- Screenshots can be edited within the tool to highlight, redact or comment before sharing
- Chat can be saved for future reference
- Contextual awareness – Built-in support knows the context the user is working in and provides proactive assistance. As a result, it delivers improved customer experience and faster resolution times through automated categorization, simplified forms and transfer of relevant data throughout the process.
- Guiding the user step by step through the incident creation process, pre-populating critical information such as user information, application name, and relevant backend service and system data
Content of the session:
- Learn about technology & innovation behind built-in support
- View a chat-based collaboration between customer end-users and key-users, as well as customer and SAP support
- Experience the efficiencies gained with a contextually-aware, automated support tool when searching support channels, knowledge and enablement content
- Learn how to create an incident, attach supporting documentation, and view your existing incidents without leaving your product
- Gain further insight on how SAP’s built-in support will develop over time and how this will help you and your company
Please join our speaker Wilhelm Juette for a live session on June 27th . These sessions are ideal for participants who have not yet used built-in support or who would like to refresh their knowledge.
Details and registration link can be accessed here:
All sessions will be recorded!
In case you cannot attend the live session, you will find the recording under the same link: https://webinars.sap.com/sap-user-groups-k4u/en/ccoe#190416
Built-In Support Customer Survey
We invite you to participate in our Customer Survey on the evolution of SAP’s built-in support tool, currently available for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Integrated Business Planning solutions.
Link to survey to capture your feedback on preferences and features.
Additional links related to SAP’s built In support tool
The webinar event has been rescheduled to June 27th.
Good news - SAP's built-in support is now also available for SAP Integrated Business Planning!