End of 2017, we have delivered SAP Data Hub, developer edition. And early 2018, SAP Data Hub trial edition followed. This week we launched the new trial edition based on SAP Data Hub 2.6.
SAP Data Hub includes data sharing, pipelining and orchestration capabilities that help companies accelerate and expand data flow across a diverse data landscape. It includes features for Data Pipelines, Data Workflows as well as Data Governance.
SAP Data Hub, trial edition 2.6
SAP Data Hub, trial edition is a complete deployment of SAP Data Hub for trial and evaluation purposes. It is available on Google Cloud Platform as well as Amazon Web Services. It is brought to you through SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
With the trial edition, you can look at all features of SAP Data Hub for 30 days. We do not charge you for the usage of SAP Data Hub, trial edition. You only need to cover the expenses Google respectively Amazon bills for using their infrastructure.
The following diagram visualizes the architecture of SAP Data Hub, trial edition:
How to get started?
To take a stab at SAP Data Hub, trial edition, you need a Google Cloud Platform respecively Amazon Web Services account. Afterwards you can deploy the trial edition through SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
In addition, there are a couple of tutorials which help you to familiarize yourself with the trial edition:
- Instantiate and Explore SAP Data Hub, trial edition
- Use Discover and profile data with SAP Data Hub, trial edition
- Build Your First Workflow with SAP Data Hub, trial edition
- Create Workflow (part 1), Enrich data with Data Transform in SAP Data Hub, trial edition
- Create Workflow (part 2), Aggregate data with Data Transform in SAP Data Hub, trial edition
- Create Workflow (part 3), Build a task Workflow in SAP Data Hub, trial editio
- Create Workflow (part 4), Monitor task and Workflow execution in SAP Data Hub, trial edition
- Build Your First Pipeline with SAP Data Hub, trial edition
We would be happy to see you blogging about the scenarios that you build on top of the trial edition.
If you have questions, problems or proposals, feel free to post them as comments to this blog, or to the SAP Community. We will try to answer them in a timely manner and collect frequently asked questions here.