this is the fifth and last blog in my series about how to create an SAP Fiori launchpad in the Cloud and populate it with content.The complete flow, even with SAP BUILD and mobile integration was shown in the TechEd hands-on DX270 last year.
These are the earlier blogs available in the series:
- Building an SAP Fiori launchpad site and assigning SAP Fiori Cloud content,
- Developing an app based on a self-designed SAP Build prototype using Web IDE and
- Creating SAP GUI and Web Dynpro ABAP apps
- Extending an SAP Fiori application.
This video shows how to style the UI of your SAP Fiori launchpad by creating a custom theme reflecting your corporate identity. You can watch the following steps:
- Creating a custom theme with UI Theme Designer
- Assigning the theme to users in Theme Manager
- Accessing the SAP Fiori launchpad in the new design as an end user.
I hope that this series gave you an impression of how you can easily set up your own launchpad, assign various types of content to it and style it as you like.