Video on Developing your Self-Designed App with SAP Web IDE (DX270 – 2)
this is currently the second part of my video series on the end-to-end flow for creating an SAP Fiori launchpad in the Cloud with SAP Fiori Cloud and self-designed apps.
So far, we first set up the SAP Fiori launchpad and added SAP Fiori Cloud content. In the TechEd hands-on exercise, the participants then created a lo-fi prototype from a sketch and gathered user feedback for it, finally created a hi-fi prototype and published it for consumption in SAP Web IDE. The videos for these parts have not been finalized yet.
So, in this video, you will learn how to
- import the hi-fi prototype into SAP Web IDE,
- how to adapt it, so it uses real backend data coming from an OData service instead of the mock data used during prototyping,
- set the correct search filters,
- deploy your app to SAP Cloud Platform, and
- register it to SAP Fiori launchpad to make it available as a tile.
You can find more detailed information on app development in the Open SAP course Build your own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud.
Stay tuned for my next video on creating an SAP GUI or Web Dynpro ABAP app.