10 Reasons why UKI Public Sector Organisations Should Attend SAPPHIRE NOW
Yes! it’s in Orlando but you won’t be taking a holiday! Along with over 20,000 people you could be attending SAP’s annual SAPPHIRE NOW event from May 15-18 this spring.
Public Sector customers from all over the world who are working side by side with SAP from defining their digital strategy and building out their digital transformation will be attending. I hope you and your colleagues can attend as well.
Here are a 5 ways that will help you gain valuable insight into how digital transformation can become a reality for your organisation for the future:
- Engage in interactive discussions with public sector and commercial colleagues that are undertaking ground breaking digital strategies
- Participate in a design thinking session to unlock breakthrough innovations in your organisation with a citizen-centric focus.
- Hear from business leaders in government and other industries as they share real-world experiences and success stories
- See cutting-edge technologies from SAP and our partners in innovation areas like Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data and Blockchain
- Engage with SAP leaders and industry experts in the Public Sector to make connections that matter
Here are 5 sessions you should participate in while at SAPPHIRE NOW to learn more from your industry colleagues:
- Hear how UK Customs and Tax Agency HMRC is using SAP solutions to shape its own digital transformation and vision of a digital platform for 2020 on Wednesday May 17th at 3:30 PM.
- Discover NASA’s Journey to Transition to SAP Extended Procurement on Tuesday May 16th at 11 AM.
- Join the interactive discussion about Reimagining Cities for the Digital Age on Wednesday May17th at 5 PM.
- Join SAP software experts to learn about planned innovations and the official SAP Pubic Sector industry road map on Tuesday May 17th at 4 PM.
- Learn about how MIT leveraged custom development with SAP’s Cloud Platform and SAP Fiori Software on Thursday May 18th at 3:30 PM.
I am confident that you will gain valuable insight that will help your organisation improve efficiency, effectiveness and provide benefit to your customer, the UK citizen.
Learn more about SAPPHIRE NOW and secure your spot today!
Taken from an original article by Dante Ricci.