Since September 22, 2018, a new version of the mobile app for iOS is available. For details on improvements and bug fixes check the What’s New in the ‘Version History’ of the App Store.
Our mobile app for iOS is very successful and well established as an essential feature of SAP Business One.
Some general information on SAP Business One mobile app for iOS:
- You can download the SAP Business One mobile app for iOS directly from iTunes.
- Details on planned release dates can be found in SAP Note 2267770
- Check this comprehensive introduction to the app, available in several languages: Brazilian Portuguese | English | German | Korean | and Chinese.
- Check this FAQ /Support page for SAP Business One mobile app, it also features some more details and references.
- The detailed online user guides are available on SAP Help Portal.
- The optional app demo mode offers a direct login to a SAP Business One server, powered by SAP HANA in Germany so everyone can try out the app directly under almost real conditions.
- SAP partners and customers can also access SAP Note 1602674, ‘SAP Business One mobile app for iOS – Troubleshooting and compatibility information’.
- The creation of self-signed SSL certificates for mobile apps can be automated using the Certificate Tool, check this blog.
- Find this interesting document Setup of Secured Connection to SAP Business One Mobile App
Best regards, Peter