In this blog, I would like to keep you updated about the Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One, providing you an easy and central entry point to all relevant and up-to-date information. I work in the solution management for SAP Business One and manage the Intercompany integration solution.
Most recent update:
On July 4th we delivered PL27, containing these functional enhancements and corrections, see these SAP Notes:
- 2660922 Unable to save key mapping records for Banks object due to incorrect number of records retrieved after Import process
- 2663117 Issue while resizing Chart of Accounts and Users screens in SAP Business One
- 2663118 Exchange Rates, Account Classification, Global Data Distribution and Source Tax objects fails to replicate, note
- 2663076 Error while performing Consolidation process if Consolidation company is allowed to be set as Multiple Branch enabled
- 2663119 ICO Troubleshooting Tool enhancements
- 2663158 UDF replication is available for Project Codes object
- 2663109 Unable to assign multiple branches to B1i user while deploying the solution
- 2665175 The cost centers assigned on the payment line are removed after delegation
- 2639449 Restriction on retry count in auto retry of failed messages (prevents extraordinary growth of B1if database and thus improving performance and ensuring the smooth operation of the solution
- 2639478 Unable to configure UDF Replication in ICO Admin Console if a branch company is removed from Landscape
- 2639365 Labels on Branch Account Code Generator screen not visible for Portuguese, Swedish, and English UK languages
- 2639483 Unable to save value of Customer Ref No. field on A/R Invoice screen if do not focus out or focus not changed
- 2639423 Dependency on SAP_INTERNAL_HANA_SUPPORT role for add-on installation on SAP HANA DB is removed
This proven SAP add-on is key to streamline intercompany activities with SAP Business One. It is a unique option for companies with multiple business units or subsidiaries that run the SAP Business One and need intercompany integration capabilities.
Our solution is very successful in more than 65 countries and more than sevenhundred satisfied customers. The solution is very mature and is constantly being further developed, closely integrated into the development and maintenance process of SAP Business One core and the integration framework to be functional and technically always up to date.
This guarantees our customers absolute investment security.
The solution is on the SAP Business One Reseller Pricelist. For private cloud deployments, an additional subscription-based licensing model went live with the Q2 2017 Price List update. For details, please consult a SAP Partner.
Series of 2017′ enhancements and further enhancements in 2018
2016 and 2017 were the most successful years for the intercompany solution ever since, and the number of customers and users is still growing at an above-average rate. We have therefore made significant further investments in the solution.
To make the solution easier and better usable, more functional, as well as to gain very significant performance/throughput increase, we delivered some highly relevant changes in H1 2017, both on the side of the integration framework and the intercompany integration solution.
Existing customers benefit significantly from increased performance/throughput, stability, enhanced or rounded functionality, new installations are much easier and faster.
See the Top ReSolutions for Intercompany Integration Solution to see all details.
Based on general requirements, our product strategy, and market feedback we constantly improve and refine the solution. For details on currently planned 2018 deliveries, see page #16 in the road map for SAP Business One.
The integration solution offers the following features to corporate groups:
- Share common business data
- Support of standardized business processes across companies
- Transparency over operations across the group incl. financial consolidation
- Control and collaboration beyond company borders
Here you can find some further public information:
2017′ series of informative Fact Sheets:
- Solution Overview
- Centralized Payment
- Financial Consolidation
- Intercompany Allocation
- Intercompany Trade
- Intercompany Reporting
- Master Data Replication
2017′ comprehensive Blog content:
- Configuring key mapping
- Master data replication and content sharing across partner companies
- Financial Consolidation
- Intercompany trade between partner companies
- How to setup service operations across landscape
- Allocation of Income and Expenses across partner companies
- Global Data Authorization and Alert Administration
- Managing the intercompany landscape
- Global Intercompany Reporting
- Delegation of Vendor payments to partner companies
- SAP Help Portal: Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One.
- YouTube features these Intercompany Videos (recently added customer stories: Grandluxe, SYSGO AG, Stommpy, and Fortune International
Some more info on the Intercompany integration solution (s-user required):
About localization: The solution is localized for 30 countries, see the Administrator’s Guide. For any need beyond current localizations, see SAP Note 2154976. Actually the integration solution is currently used in over 65 countries.
Downloading the software: SAP Partners and customers find patches for upgrade or direct installation in SAP Business One Software Download Center -> SAP Business One -> SAP Business One Products -> B1 Intercompany Integration -> B1 Intercompany Integration 2.0.
Due to the technical nature of the integration solution software content, you can use patch files both for fresh installations and for updating existing installations. This also applies to potentially offered Hotfix files.
Useful SAP Notes:
- SAP Note 1844555, “Troubleshooting in the intercompany integration solution” (also features information about versions, compatibility, and performance optimization)
- SAP Note 2267770 Patch Delivery Schedule for components related to SAP Business One – Find release dates for Patches
- SAP Notes 2137844/2123592 on Browser compatibility of the Intercompany Administration Console. Using latest Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer version is recommended/technically required
Training resources: For SAP Partners, there’s “Additional Training for SAP Business One – Intercompany Integration Solution 2.0 for SAP Business One” available on PartnerEdge.
Help, Blogs, and Questions & Answers in SAP Community:
Please use this tag to see Q&A: the intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One here you can follow the tag and raise or answer questions. Find any content on intercompany tag, incl. relevant blogs, here.
In SAP Community, the intercompany teams tries to clarify your questions asap and give you the best possible assistance and guidance.
Best regards, Peter
Picture above: The new Intercompany Solution Cockpit as delivered in PL23. This cockpit makes the system easy to operate from one single screen and significantly improves the overall handling, monitoring, and troubleshooting, as well as allowing reactive and proactive actions.
Picture above: Setup screen, Template Configuration.