In this blog, I would like to keep you updated about the Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One, providing you an easy and central entry point to all relevant and up-to-date information. I work in the solution management for SAP Business One and manage the Intercompany integration solution.
Most recent updates:
On Sept 17th we delivered PL29, containing functional enhancements and corrections:
- 2694480 Object Reference Error While Updating Purchase Order Document
- 2694460 Issue with Business Partner Consolidated Account Balances on Refresh Menu Click
- 2694461 Multiple Draft Sales Order documents are created for every update of Purchase Order document
- 2694468 ICO Cockpit Key Mapping Status tile shows incorrect count of unmapped objects
See also the PL29 overview SAP Note 2694466.
In August we delivered PL28 , see overview SAP Note 2675206 and these changes:
- 2675234 Performance improvement on UDF Replication screen
- 2675235 UDF replication is available for Item Groups and Price Lists objects
- 2675981 Intercompany Solution Supports MS SQL Server 2017
Please always check SAP Note 1844555 for details on compatibility of patches.
Just in May we delivered compatibility with Multiple Branches function, see this blog for details.
This proven SAP add-on is key to streamline intercompany activities with SAP Business One. It is a unique option for companies with multiple business units or subsidiaries that run the SAP Business One and need intercompany integration capabilities.
Our solution is very successful in more than 65 countries and more than sevenhundred satisfied customers. The solution is very mature and is constantly being further developed, closely integrated into the development and maintenance process of SAP Business One core and the integration framework to be functional and technically always up to date.
This guarantees our customers absolute investment security.
The solution is on the SAP Business One Reseller Pricelist. For private cloud deployments, an additional subscription-based licensing model went live with the Q2 2017 Price List update. For details, please consult a SAP Partner. Find some explanation of the pricing model in this blog.
Series of 2017′ enhancements and further enhancements in 2018
2016 and 2017 were the most successful years for the intercompany solution ever since, and the number of customers and users is still growing at an above-average rate. We have therefore made significant further investments in the solution.
To make the solution easier and better usable, more functional, as well as to gain very significant performance/throughput increase, we delivered some highly relevant changes in H1 2017, both on the side of the integration framework and the intercompany integration solution.
Existing customers benefit significantly from increased performance/throughput, stability, enhanced or rounded functionality, new installations are much easier and faster.
See the Top ReSolutions for Intercompany Integration Solution to see all details.
Based on general requirements, our product strategy, and market feedback we constantly improve and refine the solution. For details on currently planned 2018 deliveries, see page #16 in the road map for SAP Business One.
The integration solution offers the following features to corporate groups:
- Share common business data
- Support of standardized business processes across companies
- Transparency over operations across the group incl. financial consolidation
- Control and collaboration beyond company borders
Here you can find some further public information:
Informative Fact Sheets:
- Solution Overview
- Centralized Payment
- Financial Consolidation
- Intercompany Allocation
- Intercompany Trade
- Intercompany Reporting
- Master Data Replication
Comprehensive Blog content:
- Configuring key mapping
- Master data replication and content sharing across partner companies
- Financial Consolidation
- Intercompany trade between partner companies
- How to setup service operations across landscape
- Allocation of Income and Expenses across partner companies
- Global Data Authorization and Alert Administration
- Managing the intercompany landscape
- Global Intercompany Reporting
- Delegation of Vendor payments to partner companies
- SAP Help Portal: Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One.
- YouTube features these Intercompany Videos (recently added customer stories: Grandluxe, SYSGO AG, Stommpy, and Fortune International
Some more info on the Intercompany integration solution (s-user required):
About localization: The solution is localized for 30 countries, see the Administrator’s Guide. For any need beyond current localizations, see SAP Note 2154976. Actually the integration solution is currently used in over 65 countries.
Downloading the software: SAP Partners and customers find patches for upgrade or direct installation in SAP Business One Software Download Center -> SAP Business One -> SAP Business One Products -> B1 Intercompany Integration -> B1 Intercompany Integration 2.0.
Due to the technical nature of the integration solution software content, you can use patch files both for fresh installations and for updating existing installations. This also applies to potentially offered Hotfix files.
Useful SAP Notes:
- SAP Note 1844555, “Troubleshooting in the intercompany integration solution” (also features information about versions, compatibility, and performance optimization)
- SAP Note 2267770 Patch Delivery Schedule for components related to SAP Business One – Find release dates for Patches
- SAP Notes 2137844/2123592 on Browser compatibility of the Intercompany Administration Console. Using latest Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer version is recommended/technically required
Training resources: For SAP Partners, there’s “Additional Training for SAP Business One – Intercompany Integration Solution 2.0 for SAP Business One” available on PartnerEdge.
Help, Blogs, and Questions & Answers in SAP Community:
Please use this tag to see Q&A: the intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One here you can follow the tag and raise or answer questions. Find any content on intercompany tag, incl. relevant blogs, here.
In SAP Community, the intercompany teams tries to clarify your questions asap and give you the best possible assistance and guidance.
Best regards, Peter
Picture above: The new Intercompany Solution Cockpit as delivered in PL23. This cockpit makes the system easy to operate from one single screen and significantly improves the overall handling, monitoring, and troubleshooting, as well as allowing reactive and proactive actions.
Picture above: Setup screen, Template Configuration.