On June 16th, we delivered the 2nd series of enhancements and completed the plan for H1 2017 (February 24th we delivered the 1st series with PL21).
In parallel to functional enhancements and simplifications, we also boosted the performance of the existing application, resulting in a noticeable response time drop for various scenarios within the application flow.
ICO PL23 supports PL08 of SAP Business One on MS SQL or SAP HANA.
This proven SAP add-on is key to streamline intercompany activities with SAP Business One. It is a unique option for companies with multiple business units or subsidiaries that run the SAP Business One and need intercompany integration capabilities.
Our solution is very successful in more than 65 countries and many hundreds of satisfied customers. The solution is very mature and is constantly being further developed, closely integrated into the development and maintenance process of SAP Business One core and the integration framework to be functional and technically always up to date.
This guarantees our customers absolute investment security.
The solution is on the SAP Business One Reseller Pricelist. For Cloud deployments, an additional subscription-based licensing model for Intercompany Integration Solution went live April 17th with the Q2 2017 Price List update. For details, please consult a SAP Partner.
The integration solution offers the following features to corporate groups:
- Share common business data
- Support of standardized business processes across companies
- Transparency over operations across the group incl. financial consolidation
- Control and collaboration beyond company borders
Here you can find some further public information:
- New 2017′ series of informative Fact Sheets, such as:
- New 2017′ comprehensive Blog content such as:
- Configuring key mapping
- Master data replication and content sharing across partner companies
- Financial Consolidation
- Intercompany trade between partner companies
- How to setup service operations across landscape
- Allocation of Income and Expenses across partner companies
- Global Data Authorization and Alert Administration
- Managing the intercompany landscape
- Global Intercompany Reporting
- Delegation of Vendor payments to partner companies
- SAP Help Portal: Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One.
- YouTube features these Videos.
Based on general requirements, our product strategy, and market feedback we constantly improve and refine the solution.
Regarding SAP Business One 9.3 compatibility (update as of September 7th):
Currently, intercompany and 9.3 is unfortunately not yet compatible as described in SAP Notes 2483615 and 2483543.
Of course, we are striving to provide support statement/compatibility in the Early Adoption Care (EAC) phase, at the very latest to General Availability (GA) of SAP Business One 9.3. Unfortunately, there are a lot of smaller issues we must work out, corresponding patches on SAP Business One side needs to be delivered first. I keep you up to date here.
Important News as of January 31 2017:
2016 was the most successful year for the intercompany solution ever since, the number of customers and users is growing at an above-average rate. We have therefore decided to make a significant further investment in the solution. To make the solution easier and better usable, more functional, as well as to gain very significant performance/throughput increase, we will deliver some highly relevant changes in H1 2017, both on the side of the integration framework and the intercompany integration solution. Existing customers will benefit significantly from increased performance/throughput, stability, enhanced or rounded functionality, new installations will be much easier and faster.
SAP customers and partners can find some more info on the Intercompany integration solution (s-user required): The NEW Solution Brief, Solution Details Deck, as well as on the SAP Help Portal Intercompany Page.
About localization: The solution is localized for 30 countries, see the Administrator’s Guide. For any need beyond current localizations, see SAP Note 2154976. Actually the integration solution is currently used in over 65 countries.
Downloading the software: SAP Partners and customers find patches for upgrade or direct installation in SAP Business One Software Download Center -> B1 Intercompany Integration -> B1 Intercompany Integration 2.0 Due to the technical nature of the integration solution software content, you can use patch files both for fresh installations and for updating existing installations. This also applies to potentially offered Hotfix files.
Useful SAP notes:
- SAP note 1844555, “Troubleshooting in the intercompany integration solution” (also features information about versions, compatibility, and performance optimization)
- SAP note 2267770 Patch Delivery Schedule for components related to SAP Business One – Find release dates for Patches
- SAP notes 2137844/2123592 on Browser compatibility of the Intercompany Administration Console. Using latest Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer version is recommended/technically required
Best regards, Peter