It’s our pleasure to announce our presence at the European Utility Week in Vienna, the largest utilities conference in Europe bringing together up to 8000 delegates in one single venue taking place from November 3-5 2015.
SAP will be present as a Gold Sponsor alongside our partners Choice, Opentext, Prologa and Space-Time Insight within a big stand in Hall A.
This year’s conference focuses on the Enablement of the Digital Utility Newtork of the Furture.
The SAP representatives include the following key SAP Utilities Executives:
- Maher Chebbo, SAP EMEA Energy and Utilities Head and ESMIG President
- Henry Bailey, SAP IBU Global Utilities Head
- Miguel Gaspar Silva, SAP EMEA Utilities Head
Multiple Utilities Solution Experts will address the SAP for Utilities Solution, tailor made content on Enterprise Asset Management, Energy Data Management, Customer Engagement & Commerce and of course SAP HANA for Utilities. A variety of Micro-forums taking place during the 3 days of the event presented by SAP and by our partners co-exhibiting.
Join our presentations and roundtables:
- End to End Digital Transformation for Utilities – Roadmap and Use Cases, Track 2, session 8, Nov. 3rd, 16.20-16.40
- Hub Session: Using IOT to enable and benefit from the Smart Grid, exhibition area, Nov 3rd, 16.20 – 16.50
- Panel Discussion: IT/OT-CT Integration, Track 2, session 8, Nov. 3rd, 17.00-17.30
- Panel Discussion: Cyber Security, Track 2, session 10, Nov. 4th, 16.50 – 17.30
Do not miss the opportunity of coming over and meeting our experts at the SAP booth (A.b05).
Register here for the free exhibition area or for a 25% discount of the full conference ticket.
You want to know more what will happen at our booth, click here and see our Microforum schedule.
Looking forward to seeing you in Vienna.
Industry Business Unit Utilities