To comply with the new legal regulation regarding the Electronic Accounting Statements in Mexico, Journal Entry Report (JE report further) has to be submitted on monthly period effective from September 2015 including Payroll and Expense information.
In order to cover this process following changes shall be done:
- In SAP Business One v9.1 PL09 solution will be delivered for Import of Payroll and Expense XML information
- Additional solution of new XML Tool is delivered for Mexico providing batch import of XML file of Payroll and Expense. XML Tool for managing Payroll and Expense can be found here
- New XML Tool automatically creates reference among manually created Journal Entry and extracted information from XML (Journal Entry number is updated as a reference for all imported XML files that are representing Payroll/Expense document)
- Attached How to guide document provides summary information how to manage import process in step by step scenario
- Attached new XML Tool enables batch import of XML files
- New XML Tool for import Payroll and Expense XML information available here
- Original Note 2048577 for Legal Requirement for Mexico ‘Electronic Statement Reports’
- New Note 2210106 for 9.1 PL09 with additional legal request of including ‘Payroll and Expense’ into ‘Journal Entry Electronic Statement Reports’; updated GEP files for JE Report for v9.1 included in Note
In case of any question or comments please do not hesitate to contact me directly via comment here or via firstname.lastname@example.org.