The 10th International SAP Conference for Utilities took place in Berlin, Germany on April 13 – 15.
New: Read Henry Bailey´s blog on his personal highlights: Running Simple in Berlin!
Read the Key-Takeaways from James McClelland, Global Marketing Director, SAP: Key Takeaways from the 10th SAP International Utilities Conference
Pre-Conference Workshops – Deep-Dive Into Your Topic of Interest
Workshop 2: SAP HANA in Utilities – Use Cases, Transition Road Map, and How Utilities Companies Can Benefit?
Workshop 3: SAP AMI Integration for Utilities
Workshop 6: Transforming Assets to a Plan – Learn How to Solve the ISO 55000 Challenge
Workshop 7: Liberalization – The Impact of New Market Regulations
Workshop 8: Improving Your Customer Service, Sales and Marketing Activities with SAP Solutions – Strategies, Use Cases, Software Solutions and Implementation Experience
Workshop 10: Turn the SAP User Experience Strategy into Your Customer Reality
Workshop 12: Achieving Operational Efficiency for Plants and Grids by Managing the Capital Lifecycle and Establishing Environment, Health, and Safety and Work Permit Management
Workshop 14: Managing the Capital Project Life-Cycle With SAP
Keynotes – Innovation and Strategy
Welcome from the Utilities Industry Chairman
Simplified Innovation for the Energy Industry
Customer Keynote by Dr. Steve Pratt, CenterPoint Energy
Tracks – Topic of Interest
Customer-Centric Track – Serving the Customer
Asset-Centric Customer Story: PG&E – Using SAP Software in Its Journey to Becoming the Safest Utility in the U.S
The Intelligent Grid Track: Getting Value out of the Intelligent Grid
Technology-Centric Track: Customer Story: United Energy & Multinet Gas – Building an Innovative and Customer-Centric Platform
Customer story, United Energy: Information Envy. The best problem you never had. by Scott Hirst
Innovation Track: Simplify Your Business With SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Solutions for Utilities
Exhibition – Meet, Ask Questions and Network
- The Exhibition: One of the key attractions @ the International SAP Conference for Utilities by Melanie Fiolka
- Welcome – Who is Who Behind the Scenes Sessions by Susanne Schlenker
- Speed Networking: Meet 5 People in Just 10 Minutes by Susanne Schlenker and Nicole Huth
- Learn more about Electromobility at IUC 2015 in Berlin by Joerg Ferchow
- Learn more about Multichannel for Utilities at IUC 2015 in Berlin by Michael Ernzerhoff
- New: KPIT: Premium sponsor for the upcoming International SAP Conference for Utilities
- Landis+Gyr: Realize the full value of smart metering data by Kati Pesola
- Space-Time Insight:Press Release: Space-Time Insight’s Asset Intelligence Solution Certified as Powered by SAP HANA® by Melanie Fiolka
- VIZIYA: The Maintenance Contribution to Profitability by Penny StClair-Holmes
Post-Conference – Partner Up With Us
Read more about the event at the event homepage: International SAP Conference for Utilities – T.A. Cook, see the Agenda and have a look at this video:
Please follow us on
@SAPIndustries #SAPUtilities to get more information regarding the conference.
Benefit from the experience and knowlege from the Utilities community.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Berlin!