SAPPHIRE NOW: The Analytics Journey
So much was happening around SAP Analytics at SAPPHIRE NOW this year! Along with discussions on the new innovations, there were many great customer sessions where clients shared their journeys through SAP Analytics initiatives. Below, I’ve summarized the replays of these sessions, other analytics highlights, and much, much more.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy viewing and reading! If you didn’t make it to the event this year, you’ll want to make plans to attend next year. SAPPHIRE NOW continues to get bigger and better. Hope to see you in 2015!
Customer Session Replays
- Unleash the Power of Collective Insight: Christian Rodatus talks about collective insight and analytics then brings Daimler Trucks on stage to discuss how they use SAP Lumira for agile visualization. It includes a great demo on SAP Lumira Cloud.
- Increase Sales and Engage Fans: The NFL describes how they used SAP HANA and SAP Lumira Cloud platform to build a cloud solution that truly reaches fans.
- Improve Radiation Therapy for Patients with Next-Generation Machines: Varian Medical Systems discusses how they model and predict machine states by combining signals from TrueBeam machines with SAP Lumira. Check out the cool 3D-visualization demo – it’s a must watch!
- Supercharge Customer Relationships with Predictive Solutions: Cox Communications discusses predictive modeling using SAP InfiniteInsight, which helped improve customer service for more than 6 million subscribers.
- Change Business as Usual with Big Data Initiatives: This panel discussion on business intelligence (BI) and Big Data initiatives with SAP customers includes the NFL, Norwegian Cruise Lines, and Seoul National University Bundang Hospital and was moderated by Cindi Howson of BI Scorecard.
- Maximize Success of Your Mobile Analytics Initiatives: Pfizer discusses their approach to mobile BI and shares their implementation best practices in addition to lessons learned during the process.
- Streamline Financial Reporting with Analytics: CareFusion Corporation shares how they use SAP Business Planning and Consolidation powered by SAP HANA for consolidations and workforce planning to improve workforce utilization, plan accuracy, and agility.
- Improve Planning and Consolidation with In-Memory Technology: Petrobras discusses their roll out of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation powered by SAP HANA.
- Streamline Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management with GRC Solutions: Southern California Edison shares how they manages governance, risk, and compliance, and how it looks to drive a model that’s process driven where “compliance just happens” using SAP GRC solutions.
Analytics Video Highlights
James Fisher discusses collective insight and all the analytics happenings at SAPPHIRE NOW
Sam Yen demonstrates the predictive and infographic capabilities of SAP Lumira, using airline industry data, in Bernd Leukert’s keynote.
Blair Wheadon interviews Dallas Marks regarding his experience helping customers migrate to SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1. Be sure to visit http://www.sapbusinessobjectsbi.com/ for additional resources on upgrading.
Analytics Blog Highlights
- Extending Our Leadership with a World-Class Open Analytics Platform – SAP Partnership with MongoDB
- SAPPHIRE NOW: Simplify
- SAPPHIRE NOW: Trusted Data Discovery
Analyst Views at SAPPHIRE NOW (Videos)
- The Customer Adaptive Enterprise – A Chat with Ovum at #SAPPHIRENOW
- Customer Engagement: More than Just Marketing with Technology Business Research
- Making the Business Case for Predictive Talent Analytics (Greta Roberts)
- Analytics SAPPHIRE NOW Facebook Album
- Analytics SAPPHIRE NOW YouTube Playlist
- Platform and Technology SAPPHIRE NOW YouTube Playlist
This blog originally published on the Analytics blog and has been republished with permission.