Step by step tutorial for custom buttons
- Drag a push button and an image component to the canvas
- Upload an image to the image component
- Make sure that the push button is over the image component. Highlight the image component then the push button. Then click make same size button.
- The push button will be the same size of the image component. Click on center horizontally and center vertically so that both components are aligned.
- You’ll see that the push button will be over the image component
- Set the properties of the push button to transparency 100% and untick the label button
- Type in the tooltip help or description inside the label or map it to a cell.
- On runtime once you hover on the icon it will show the tooltip description