Remaining Document on Asset Management:
14. Specify Intervals and Posting Rules
You define the posting cycle (how often depreciation is posted) whether
monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual and the account assignment rules
for the depreciation-posting run.
The values for posting cycle are as follows:-
1 – Monthly posting
3 – Quarterly posting
6 – Semi-annual posting
12 – Annual posting
15. Define Base Methods
The base method contains general control parameters the system needs for
calculating depreciation. You enter base method in a depreciation key.
In the base method you specify the following:-
1) Depreciation type
2) Depreciation calculation method
16. Define Base Methods
16. Define Declining-Balance Method
17. Maintain Period Control Methods
18. Define Multi-Level Method
19. Maintain Depreciation Key
20. Assign Depreciation Key
Assign the depreciation key to every class.