The following is a series on code snippets I find useful and reusable in my own ABAP and Web Dynpro development, and I hope these may prove useful and reusable to others as well. The following blog posts do not describe a complete solution for implementing a feature in ABAP or Web Dynpro but rather present a snippet of code that may be incorporated into a larger feature.
This document serves as a comprehensive listing of all posts in the Code Snippet series and will be updated as new blog posts are published.
- Determining the Client Environment
- Creating Menu Items Dynamically
- Passing Parameters to Web Dynpro from SAPgui
- Trimming Leading and Trailing Whitespace
- Determining the Application Name
- Case Insensitive Table Query
- Eliminate Duplicate Messages from Mandatory Field Check
- Open a Search Help Programmatically