Drive Operational Excellence with Superior, Sustainable Asset Performance – Visit us at SAPPHIRE NOW, May 14-16, 2013
Don’t miss out. SAPPHIRE NOW is coming up very soon and we are excited to share information about the Enterprise Asset Management presence at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, May 14-16.
The world is changing and so do market trends. Changing stakeholder demands (do more with less; descending tolerance for error), work style (aging experts; younger generation works differently – fast, mobile and visual) and interconnectivity (accelerated pace of change; increasing risk unless functional experts share data to collaborate effectively) are forcing companies to drive continuous improvement by reducing risk, improve safety and quality, maximize return on assets and optimizing energy use.
Visit us at SAPPHIRE to learn how to drive Operational Excellence with superior, sustainable asset performance.
What you should not miss at SAPPHIRE NOW:
- Visit our discussion table “Increase operational integrity and asset reliability using human, energy, and environmental resources efficiently” in the Industries and Line of Business Campus.
- Learn how to speed innovation cycle rates and respond to changing demand with flexible and efficient manufacturing. Discover how to help ensure the operational integrity of plant operations and enhance margins and customer satisfaction through aftermarket services. Hear how Harley-Davidson achieved responsive manufacturing to transform the company. (May 14th, 11:00-11:45am)
- Hear how Goldcorp Inc. drives operational excellence by improving asset performance and operational safety through simpler business processes and smarter performance management. Get highlights on benefits that personalized screens can bring to the user experience. (May 14th, 3:00-3:20pm)
- Unlock valuable 3D visual data from the confines of engineering, and integrate it with business information from SAP software enterprise-wide. Find out how Waters has enabled smarter design collaboration with customers and established animated 3D instructions for assembly and service processes, making them simpler to follow and faster to complete. (May 14th, 3:30-3:50pm)
- Learn how fast-growing manufacturer Pelican Products Inc. uses a closed-loop incident management system to foster a proactive safety culture, preventing losses to people, production, and the environment. Hear how simpler ways of reporting and analyzing incidents combined with fast corrective action can reduce operational risks and improve safety. (May 14th, 4:00-4:20pm)
- Visit our Demo Theater Sessions:
- Maximize Asset Value Through Smarter Maintenance (May 14th, 1:30-1:50pm)
- Increase Productivity with Mobile Asset Management (May 14th, 2:00-2:20pm)
- Improve Operational Safety with Innovative Risk Management (May 14th, 3:30-3:50pm)
- Preserve the Reliable Operation of Complex Assets with 3D Visualization (May 14th, 4:30-4:50pm)
- Visit our Microforum Discussions:
- Take Energy and Environmental Management to the Next Level (May 14th, 1:00-1:45pm)
- Help Ensure Safe and Reliable Operations with Smarter Risk Management (May 14th, 2:00-2:45pm)
- Keep Assets Alive and Working with Predictive Maintenance (May 14th, 3:00-3:45pm)
- Reduce Operating Costs Through Smarter Asset Management (May 14th, 4:00-4:45pm)
Build your own SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Agenda Builder here.
The entire SAPPHIRE team is excited to meet you in Orlando. We are waiting for you.