Social Media Ambassadors
My name is Timo Elliott, and I am the “social media ambassador” for the Analytics Campus at SAPPHIRE NOW 2013 in Orlando next month. I will be joined by members of the @SAPAnalytics social media team including Avery Horzewski and Marie Alami.
Our job will be to highlight the key content of the conference through tweeting and blogging. We’ll be posting to twitter, here on SCN, on the SAP Analytics Blog, and on the SAPPHIRE NOW YouTube channel.
Big Analytics Announcements
As usual, we’ll be taking advantage of the event to make a large number of big announcements about SAP’s new analytics technology and strategy initiatives.
I hope you can join us in Orlando to hear news about:
- Cloud and collaborative business intelligence
- New products and features for Finance executives using the power of SAP HANA in-memory technology
- Big data and “internet of things” initiatives, including Hadoop, sensors, and other “signal data” technology
- Unstructured information
- 3D visualization analytics
- Cloud EIM and information governance directions
- …and much, much more
Network of Truth
In particular, we’ll be giving more information about the SAP Analytics “network of truth” vision:
Mix And Mingle with SAP Analytics Executives
SAPPHIRE NOW is also a great opportunity to meet and mingle with some key SAP Analytics Executives, including James Fisher, VP of Marketing for Analytics, shown hamming it up in the SAPPHIRE NOW invitation video below:
We hope to see you there!