SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audio files as assets in app

pierreyvesgerard
Discoverer

Hello,

@Dan_Wroblewski , @MaiaraEllwanger , @marihirvi

for some reasons of internet access, I need the app to be completely autonomous and not to have to load audio files from external urls. I see that images can be loaded autonomously as image assets during the programming of the app in SAP Build Apps. I ask to have the same function for audio files (I dont need for video files) to load them as assets inside the apps. How can this be achieved or a new component need to be designed? Hope this can be solved asap, thank you!

Best regards

Pierre-Yves

3 REPLIES 3

ChantalChi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I also have same need, making the app having its own internal audio files, not downloaded from url would make the app work in the absence of network and produce the sounds much faster, without delay

Thank you

Chantal CHI

ChantalChi
Explorer
0 Kudos

@marihirvi  Dear Marihirvi, could we have some timeline when it could be implemented? thank you! Best regards Chantalchi CHI

ChantalChi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Support team,

The embedded audio file management is key as it would have the app being autonomous (no need of network) and as well also suppress the need for registration of ICP in China (as there is no communication to server). Hope you can quickly set up this solution to manage audio files as assets (in the same way images are managed as assets and dont need to be loaded from urls). Thank you very much