Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without borders - What future skills are universal?

magdalena_glass
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Some topics I cross on a regular basis, are just on my plate because I am part of the corporate learning bubble. Starting the podcast on future skills, which is not a new topic but still meets questioning looks, I thought this discussion must held independently from industries and roles people are in.

This is why my Co-host David Chaviano set down with our inspiring college Wayne Pau to talk about core skills, that are both essential and universal.

It is no surprise that “learning how to learn” or “hyper learning” was on top of the list. A point Wayne mentioned I highly appreciated was “listen twice as much as you talk”. In a world so rapidly changing and being so loud, we definitely have to strengthen our active listening. You can not just focus on being heard by others, but also listen to what they have to say.

Speaking of change, I'd like to close with a quote that encapsulates the right attitude toward it: “Be in love with your problem, but not necessarily with your solution.”

Tune in and don’t miss this entertaining conversation with Wayne, who is also a huge Lego fan from an early age and continues to build—albeit now in the realm of software as a professional.

0 REPLIES 0