Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View IDOC structure

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

I want to see the complete structure of three standard IDOCS

1. G/L Account Master Record - GLMAST

2. Vendor Master - CREMAS

3. Cost Center Master Data - COSMAS

Can any one tell me the transaction code which i can usefor this

Thanks

Sheetal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

first go to tcode WE82 , to find out the basic type assigned to the Message type..

suppose take example of message type CREMAS.

1) go to WE82 , look for CREMAS message type there and find the corresponding Basic type for it.

2) once done, go to tcode WE30 and give the Basic Type there and select basic type radio button, click on display icon, it will take u to the screen whcih will show u the complete structure of this idoc.

3) same can be acheived by tcode WE60 if u know the basic type assigned to this Message type (cremas).

Hope this help.

reward points if helpfull

amit

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Use Tcode WE60.

Regards,

Younus

<b>Reward Helpful Answers!!!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

first go to tcode WE82 , to find out the basic type assigned to the Message type..

suppose take example of message type CREMAS.

1) go to WE82 , look for CREMAS message type there and find the corresponding Basic type for it.

2) once done, go to tcode WE30 and give the Basic Type there and select basic type radio button, click on display icon, it will take u to the screen whcih will show u the complete structure of this idoc.

3) same can be acheived by tcode WE60 if u know the basic type assigned to this Message type (cremas).

Hope this help.

reward points if helpfull

amit

jhondue
Discoverer
0 Kudos

jhondue
Discoverer
0 Kudos

<a href="https://www.google.com/">google</a>