Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse SSO issue - ( SNCERR_INIT, Resource problem or gssapi library invalid/missing, )

PraveenChitturi
Participant
0 Kudos

we started using the eclipse in our development environment with the below setup.

Installed Eclipse 2019-12 , JDK 13.

Backend NetWeaver version - 7.50

Front end - Windows 10 - 64 bit

SAP GUI - 740 - patch 7

And also copied the dll for 64bit system from the note 2115486 to create SNC_LIB_64 environment variable.

But when we try to create project and login our sap systems using SSO , it is giving the error " Logon to system failed (SNCERR_INIT, Resource problem or gssapi library invalid/missing, sec_avail="false""

Does any have any similar issue earlier?

9 REPLIES 9

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

you did not follow the recommandation of matthew.billingham & install the SAPGui 750 ?

RAF
Active Contributor

Hi,

which kind of sso you are using in your System?

I think ADT only support SSO 3.0

0 Kudos

How do I know what is the SSO version?

PraveenChitturi
Participant
0 Kudos

Let me try for SAPGui 750.

PraveenChitturi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

I have installed GUI 760 which is the current version. But still it is the same problem.

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if transaction SNCWIZARD is installed

RobertoAnselmi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing a new eclipse installation, in a new laptop, and i am facing the same problem.

Logon to system XXX failed (SNCERR_INIT, Resource problem or gssapi library invalid/missing, sec_avail="false")

My setup is as follows

Windows 10-64 bits

Eclipse 2020-09

Java 11 SapMachine 11

SAPGUI 760

SSO 3.0

Hope you can help

Regards

Rob

0 Kudos

I have the same issue. I know this an old post, but any help would be appreciated.

vjreburiano
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, what is the solution to this issue which am facing right now using ADT-Eclipse. I can successfully login using SAP GUI. But when I use Eclipse- ABAP project and login that error is issued. Maybe someone solved already this issue. TIA.

Logon to system ABC failed (SNCERR_INIT, Resource problem or gssapi library invalid/missing, sec_avail="false")

Failed to load discovery "/sap/bc/adt/core/discovery" for destination ABC_300_zzz7790_en: SNCERR_INIT, Resource problem or gssapi library invalid/missing, sec_avail="false".