Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Report

pooja08
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this, so I could really use some help. Here's my problem: I need to create a report that includes select - options for multiple inputs and Retrieve the data from different tables , here i need to use multiple select statements and i am not getting how to use the internal table to store the data for every select statements and require all the fetched data into one internal table and work area to display the data.

I checked all the Q & A.

Thanks

Pooja

6 REPLIES 6

pooja08
Explorer
0 Kudos

How to move data from multiple internal table to one internal table

matt
Active Contributor

I recommend a course in ABAP programming.

matt
Active Contributor

Nope. Use cl_salv_table

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
DATA dummy_mandt TYPE t000-mandt.
SELECT-OPTIONS so_mandt FOR dummy_mandt.
SELECT * FROM t000 
    WHERE mandt IN so_mandt
    INTO TABLE @DATA(itab).

Can't you contact a senior ABAP developer?

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

For your interest: the tag "ABAP Connectivity" is for communicating via network (HTTP or RFC protocol) between an ABAP program and external systems. It doesn't look like your question is related to that, so I'm removing the tag for now.

jasmin_gruschke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I agree, these are basic ABAP developer's tasks... You might start with some tutorials like https://developers.sap.com/mission.abap-dev-get-started.html
Or other basic courses (BC400 would be by SAP, or various courses all over the internet).

Best,
Jasmin