Release Navigator for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition by SAP Enterprise Support
Harmonizing Cloud Release Content for You
Do you feel overwhelmed by the amount of information you need to locate and process during a release, given how quickly innovation is advancing? When finding the right content becomes time-consuming, releases can become a daunting task. We hear you and want releases to be exciting and easy, which is why the Readiness@Scale team at SAP has launched the new release navigator for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition.
Figure 1: My Home
Minimizing the Effort
At the initial launch, the following LoB’s/Industries/Cross-Topics will be included:
- Lines of Business:
- Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Supply Chain
- Higher Education & Research
- Mill Products
- Oil & Gas
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- SAP Activate
- SAP Central Business Configuration
- SAP Central Invoice Management
- SAP Cloud Application Lifecycle Management
- SAP Cloud Identification Services
- SAP Fiori/UX
- SAP for Me
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Migration Cockpit
- Test Automation Tool
Simple & Familiar Navigation
Staying true to our innovative user experience, this new resource has integrated in design concepts from the familiar SAP Fiori Morning Horizon theme for ease of use. The My Home page is divided into three main sections with different corresponding tiles (see Figure 1: My Home).
- Messages: Contains important information for you to read, and new users have the option to take the guided tour around the release navigator to become familiar with basic usage principals.
- Quick Tools: Provides easy access to essential release enablement material provided by the Readiness@Scale team, and includes our customer feedback survey.
- Release Resources: Allows you to find release content organized by LoB’s, Industries, or Cross-Topics and plan for the next release with the Release Calendar tile.
Where to Access
The release navigator for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition will be accessible through the SAP Enterprise Support value map for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition.
Value maps provide self-paced learnings, expert-led live sessions, collaborative forums, and access to SAP experts; all included as part of your SAP Cloud Solution subscription.
3 Easy Steps:
- Complete a one-time sign-up for the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, that is required
- Access value maps
- Navigate to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition value map and access under the Upgrade section
Have a question about the value map, or content therein? Leverage the “ask questions” feature in the value map or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making Your Impact
At SAP, we value your opinions and suggestions very highly. You can submit release topics that you would like to be covered using our Customer Topic Request & Feedback app. This survey is an excellent opportunity for you to tell us how the release navigator has worked for you and how we can make your release experience better. We also encourage you to share your feedback, thoughts, or questions in the comment section below.
Here is a short video with additional details!