SAP Partner: SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Tools Overview
Below is an overview of the tools available to support your SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation with some tips on when to use them:
- Step by Step implementation methodology is provided via the Roadmap Viewer (2SL or 3SL)
- Full solution scope overview and each scope item process flow can be found in Best Practices Explorer
- If you have a how-to question, experience a configuration problem or have a question about product functionality – please post it in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Expertise Services Community or SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community
- If you want to suggest an improvement on SAP products directly to the development teams you can do it through the Customer Influence Portal
- If you are looking for information about Cloud Performance, Data Centres, Security, Privacy, Compliance and Agreements, please refer to SAP Trust Center
- Check what’s coming in the future releases in the Roadmap Explorer
- Review the latest features and functions since the last release in the What’s New Viewer
- Find out all about Trial, Test and Demo Systems for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the partner portal
- Upgrade & Maintenance Schedules can be found here for 2SL or here for 3SL
- Details around continuous delivery strategy can be found here
- Check the integration possibilities with SAP S/4HANA Cloud by reviewing the API Business Hub
- Consider getting an SAP mentor to support your project in the areas where the implementation team has no previous experience.
- If you are experiencing and issue with the product that you believe is a bug or error, report an incident through the Support Portal and if needed follow up via the Customer Interaction Centre
Before raising an incident with SAP, please ensure to review the following resources:
- Understand the support offering that your customer is on by reviewing the Support Offerings, Support Policy for SAP Cloud Service and the Service Level Agreement.
- Understand What is Support vs What is Consulting.
- Explore the Product Knowledge sources (Product Documentation, Learning Journeys, Knowledge Base Articles, Guided Answers and Community)
- Complete Support Training to be empowered to interact with Product Support in the most efficient way.
- Check Cloud Availability Center for around the clock access to live availability data of your SAP Cloud services.
When Creating an incident
To avoid delays in incident processing and to minimize ping-ponging, it is important to include certain information as described in these guidelines to make the incident process smooth and effective:
- Only one issue per incident
- Appropriate priority (with business impact) and component
- Meaningful explanation with steps to reproduce the problem
- Contact information
- More details in the guidelines
Learning and Enablement resources:
- SAP Digital Partner Enablement Platform
- Learning Hub editions explained
- Try it out in the Tutorials for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2208
- Attend live or review the recordings of the Onboarding Webcasts
- A full encyclopedia of all topics partners need to know about RISE with SAP.
- Follow the Solution Consultant Learning Journey to get certified and stay current.
- Join the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Room.
Last but not least – learn how customers select their implementation partners by following the Partner Selection Guidance.