S/4HANA Cloud – Enhancing the Standard Series
In the next few months, I’ll be curating a blog series detailing how to fulfill certain customer specific requirements. Due to the functionality not yet available in the standard processes in S/4HANA Cloud, the blog series will demonstrate how to use a consulting solution/extension to address these requirements. Over the next months, I’ll publish a detailed blog covering each of the topics mentioned below and will update the links to those blogs once they’re ready – stay tuned!
- Providing a logistics integration for the service order process
- Supporting batch management in the service order process
- Facilitating an integration scenario between a sales quotation and a service contract using a Custom Business Object. (coming next)
- Missing pricing functionality in service orders due to unsupported product master data fields
- How to facilitate a retrigger of the ATP check in service orders.