A Hitchhiker’s Guide to SAP Fiori User Experience and its Technologies – December 2023
I’m sure you’ve heard of SAP Fiori, the design system for all SAP products. SAP Fiori covers the design itself, the SAP Fiori applications delivered by SAP, but also technologies and tools to run those apps, to extend standard SAP apps or even to develop your own custom apps.
- Are you looking for a high-level understanding of SAP Fiori and its technologies and tools?
- Would you like to get an overview to see how all of this fits together?
- Do you know what the new SAP Build Code is about?
- You have an ABAP / on-prem background and want to learn about how SAP BTP / cloud is used for SAP Fiori?
- Do you want to leverage entry points for your own practical learning, e.g. recommended tutorials?
Look no further. This webinar helps and provides entry points for your hands-on learning:
SAP Fiori User Experience and its Technologies
SAP Fiori is the User Experience of the Intelligent Enterprise that changes the way you work. In this overview session you’ll get a good understanding of SAP Fiori: The SAP Fiori design system and how it is realized with the related UI technologies and tools, for business users, key users, and developers. The session also covers the main environments of SAP Fiori like SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform. The overview extends to the actual productive usage of SAP Fiori business applications via the SAP Fiori launchpad, extensibility of standard SAP apps and technologies for mobile devices.
Who Should Attend?
This overview session is for everyone, from executives to software developers. It is a complete run-through of SAPs user experience technologies, ranging from end user personalization to developer tools, from creating an initial project to productively using an app. This content is especially useful if you have an ABAP background and need a sound understanding of SAP Fiori and entry points into further learnings.
Links to practical, hands-on learning
- SAP’s User Experience Strategy with SAP Fiori and its Designer Toolkit
- The entry point to SAP Fiori apps: SAP Fiori launchpad / SAP Build Work Zone
SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition and advanced edition.
- SAP’s platform in the cloud: SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP): Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial
- The low-code / no-code platform to build apps: SAP Build Apps: Set up and Create an Application with SAP Build Apps
- The strategic UI technology for SAP Fiori: SAPUI5 with its tutorials
- An efficient way of developing SAPUI5 apps: SAP Fiori elements: Create a List Report Object Page App with SAP Fiori Tools
- The pro-code environment in SAP BTP: SAP Build Code
- The development environment for SAP Fiori and SAP BTP: Tutorials on SAP Business Application Studio
pro-code and Productivity Tools
- Create and run native mobile apps: SAP Mobile Services
- Extending SAP’s standard apps with custom logic: SAP Screen Personas and SAPUI5 Flexibility
- Local Development Environments: Set Up SAP Fiori Tools in Your Visual Studio Code and Install ABAP Development Tools (ADT) in Eclipse
👉 Influence the agenda by sharing your preferred topics here.
👉 Join me and my colleague Tim Back live on December 7, 15:00-17:00 CET on YouTube or watch the recording.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!