SAP and HCLTech collaborate to power RISE with SAP deployments, ushering in a new era of S/4HANA cloud innovation in customer data centers and co-location facilities with HyRISE by HCLTech
This collaboration between SAP and HCLTech aims to offer RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, customer data center (CDC) option, delivered as a turnkey service by HCLTech & SAP with Dell Technologies and Intel infrastructure. It is designed specifically for HCLTech SAP managed services customers who prefer to work closely with HCLTech, run SAP from their own data center and leverage the transformative advantages of RISE with SAP. HCLTech plans to become a PMC (Partner Managed Cloud) partner for RISE with SAP. The offering will combine the unique deployment capabilities and benefits RISE offers with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition and the customer data center option.
This strategic partnership allows HCLTech and SAP to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of cloud services, surpassing what either party could achieve individually. It opens extraordinary opportunities for joint customers to benefit from an integrated and extensible solution.
This collaboration showcases SAP and HCLTech’s commitment to providing customers with cutting-edge technology and services.
This innovative offering will allow companies to leverage the power of SAP S/4HANA as a cloud service from their own data center while accessing SAP BTP, SAP Signavio and other cutting-edge RISE components from the public cloud. Providing a balance of internal and external cloud services.
To learn more about CDC, visit our dedicated web page on Customer data center option | RISE with SAP. CDC provides various infrastructure as a service (IaaS) deployment options, including Lenovo, HPE and Dell. In partnership with Dell, HCLTech has taken it a step further by enabling the delivery of SAP and non-SAP infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS). Discover how RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, customer data center option, can revolutionize your business and help it reach new levels of productivity and agility with this potent hybrid cloud solution.
SAP and HCLTech rely on Dell’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution, “Apex,” to deliver advanced SAP technology and HCLTech services. Apex services allow customers to leverage an OpEx model, which aligns with their HCLTech contract term, ensuring optimal capital utilization. Adopting Dell Apex will enable Customers to access cutting-edge SAP technology and HCLTech services. What sets Dell Apex apart from traditional public hyperscalers is that it goes further by providing a “mini-hyperscaler” right in the customer’s or HCLTech’s data center, depending on the customer’s preference. This empowers professionals like you to leverage the benefits of a dedicated, on-premises infrastructure while enjoying the flexibility, agility, and efficiency of a “mini-hyperscaler” solution.
“HCLTech is delighted to collaborate with SAP, Dell and Intel in co-innovating this unique solution, HyRISE, to help customers accelerate and optimize their SAP transformation journey. This solution is a great example of HCLTech’s ecosystem philosophy of getting the best of our key partners to enable efficient deployment of complex and customized SAP deployments while ensuring data sovereignty.”, said Anand Swamy, EVP, Head of ISV and Tech Ecosystems, HCLTech.
With HCLTech and Dell, SAP’s strategic RISE Cloud offering deployable in customer data centers is specifically designed to:
- Enhance RISE with SAP by leveraging HCLTech’s exceptional expertise in delivering SAP and non-SAP managed services. Our collaboration is aimed at helping our mutual customers achieve greater agility and alleviate the concerns associated with digital transformation projects. We offer best-of-breed solutions and a skilled team to ensure successful outcomes.
- Benefit from a secure SAP cloud infrastructure and platform in a customer data center that is fully supported, managed and guaranteed to perform by SAP. This is backed by an SAP service level agreement (SLA) to provide peace of mind and assurance.
- Empower customers who prefer to run their operations in their own data centers (on-premises) while staying aligned with SAP’s cloud innovation agenda. This includes unlocking the potential of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning / artificial intelligence (ML/AI) and large language models (LLMs).
- Address the unique challenges of industry-specific regulatory compliance requirements that may restrict running SAP in public shared hyperscaler environment. Industries such as utilities, the public sector, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, aerospace & defense, among others, can confidently rely on our solution to navigate these complex compliance issues.
- Cater to the data sovereignty concerns of customers, governments, and industries by offering a solution that ensures data is hosted and managed within the desired geographical boundaries.
Tell us what you think, or if you have any questions – add to the discussion with your comments below.
Head of RISE with SAP – Customer Data Center
SAP RISE Global GTM Execution
10 Hudson Yards, 51st Floor, New York NY 10001 USA