SAP and DXC team plan to deliver RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, in customer data centers and co-location facilities, creating a new and powerful platform for digital transformation
SAP and DXC aim to deliver RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, customer data center option as a turn-key service delivered by DXC. The new service is ideally suited for Private Cloud customers and other managed services customers who wish to run SAP either from their own data center or a DXC managed data center and get the transformational benefits of RISE with SAP.
In this blog, DXC reaffirms its commitment as a Partner Managed Cloud (PMC) service provider of RISE with SAP by expanding its distinct deployment capabilities already announced with DXC Hyperscaler solutions to support the customer data center option.
This partnership empowers DXC and SAP to offer a comprehensive catalog of managed services and extraordinary opportunities that surpass what each entity could achieve independently, benefiting our mutual customers.
RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, customer data center option or “CDC” represents the hybridization of SAP’s strategic RISE cloud solution, where a customer can run S/4HANA as a cloud service from their data center; while accessing SAP BTP and SAP Signavio, and all the other innovative RISE components from the public cloud – aka a mixture of internal and external cloud services. For more information about CDC, please visit this dedicated web page: Customer data center option | RISE with SAP
Similar to SAP’s cloud solutions, CDC provides diverse deployment options on Lenovo, HPE and Dell infrastructure. DXC enhances this offering further by enabling delivery of SAP and non-SAP Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS), all backed by a top service level agreement.
With DXC, SAP’s strategic RISE Cloud offering deployable in Customer Data Centers, is specifically designed to:
- Enhance RISE with SAP by harnessing DXC’s expertise in delivering SAP and non-SAP managed services and enabling mutual customers to become more agile and alleviate the challenges often associated with digital transformation projects. This is achieved through best-of-breed solutions and a wealth of experience and skills.
- Establish a secure infrastructure and platform for SAP within the customer data centers, backed, managed, designed to perform by SAP and DXC.
- Empower customers who want to run in their data center (on-premise) while staying aligned with SAP’s cloud innovation agenda, including ML/AI (Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence), LLMS (large language models), etc.
- Meet the needs of industries with strict regulatory compliance requirements that may prevent running SAP in a public shared Hyperscaler such as utilities, public sector, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, aerospace & defense, etc.
- Provide extended services to address specific data sovereignty needs of customers, governments, and industry stakeholders by keeping sensitive data within their national boundaries, governed by local laws.
- Offer an innovative approach for those seeking a cloud OpEx model while benefiting from a high-performance dedicated onPrem system with minimal latency.
- Benefit from a dedicated on-premise setup, without the data center environment having to be managed by the customer.
To learn more about the DXC & SAP cloud solutions and the DXC Premier Services for RISE with SAP, please visit the following link: DXC Premier Services for RISE with SAP
All thoughts and questions are welcome, please share your comments below to contribute to this discussion.
Head of RISE with SAP – Customer Data Center
SAP RISE Global GTM Execution
10 Hudson Yards, 51st Floor, New York NY 10001 USA