User Experience Insights
👉Hands-On Videos of the new SAP Sales and Service Cloud🚀
I am very proud to present to you our new and truly cloud native SAP Sales and Service Cloud!
All my videos are 👉 hands-on, no mock-ups, no scripts, just me personally showing our new ⚡ lighting fast and truly cloud native CRM! 🚀
I hope to extend this series in the future but we have already a great set together that covers all key features of our new SAP Sales and Service Cloud.
Feel free to share these videos! 🙂 You can find me also posting those on LinkedIn if you prefer to share those 🙂
Sales Cloud Videos
- Mobile Sales: Our new native mobile solution gives you instant access to your Sales & Service Cloud anywhere and anytime.
- Dashboard & Customer Insights: Let’s take a look at the dashboard and our customer insights view – aka customer 360°.
- Opportunity to Quote: We will be guided with next best actions through the opportunity until we provide a quote to the customer.
- Pipeline Management: Let’s zoom out and take a look at the entire pipeline and see how we can submit our forecasts.
- Digital Selling Workspace: Let’s take a look at the digital selling workspace of our sales representative.
- MS Outlook and Teams Integration: The sales process and the collaborative process go hand in hand with our MS Outlook and Teams Integration.
- Analytics: We can drill into any dimension of our data with the help of the embedded Analytics powered by SAP Analytics Cloud.
Service Cloud Videos
- Case Management: The case management allows us to process step by step all the cases available in our service queue.
- Agent Desktop: The Agent Desktop identifies any customer contacting us and allows us while being in the call to already server our customer.
Other Useful Resources
I collected here a list of the most useful resource in regards to SAP Sales and Service Cloud Version 2.
- SAP Sales Cloud Version 2
- SAP Service Cloud Version 2
- Feature List for both (Cloud Service Specification)