Setting up Mail in SAP CPI
CPI – Gmail SMTP Integration
- Download GMAIL certificate. GTS ROOT 1.
- Open https://myaccount.google.com/
- Go to Security-> 2-way Authentication -> App Passwords.
- Give any of your choice name in app name (Prefer to use specific app name as you are connecting with CPI… Try CPI_Test)
- Copy the generated app password.
- Open your tenant.
- Go to Monitor -> Key Store.
- Add GMAIL Certificate with custom name.
- Click Add.
- Go to Monitor -> Security Materials.
- Click on create -> User Credentials.
- Deploy it.
You can use this Name in mail adaptor in any flow to trigger mail. The mail will send from the mail id you configure.