Wonderful, Wonderful SAP BTP! Your Conference Guide to SAPinsider Copenhagen
Immortalised in the lyrics of Danny Kaye’s song, Copenhagen is the city of choice this year for the SAPinsider EMEA 2023 conference, and I’m sure it will prove to be a wonderful location for this eagerly anticipated event.
But just what wonders await you at the conference this year, and what learning and networking opportunities will you find? Well, if your topic of interest is SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) then I am confident that you’ll be pleased with the treasure trove of sessions we’ll be sharing with you this time, as well as the onsite team who’ll be ready to help answer your many questions.
But first, some important news. This year SAPinsider is offering something new. It’s an SAPinsider conference with a difference. And that difference is SAP TechEd Sessions!
As a “companion event” to the SAP TechEd and SAP TechEd Virtual conferences, where SAP BTP product and use-case information will feature prominently, the SAPinsider Innovation and Technology Conference, co-located with SAPinsider EMEA 2023, is offering the opportunity for attendees to continue their SAP TechEd Virtual learning experience by joining this in-person event in Copenhagen. In doing so attendees will have the opportunity to experience deep product sessions as well as speaker networking opportunities, particularly for SAP BTP solutions and technologies, including the sizzling hot topic of AI.
The SAP BTP Copenhagen Top 10!
For followers and fans of SAP BTP, as well those new to BTP, in this now customary pre-event blog I’ve compiled a list of 10 sessions to add to your conference agenda this year, many with an AI-focus, to get you up to speed on the latest developments in SAP BTP. And among these don’t miss the Vestas and Maersk case story sessions:
- A Comprehensive Guide for SAP BTP, 10:30 AM, 14 Nov, with Steffen Pietsch
- Navigating Your Path to Success with SAP BTP, 1:30 PM, 14 Nov with Nis Boy Naeve
- Unleash the Potential of AI to Elevate Your Mobile App Experience, 2:30 PM, 14 Nov, with Mikal Netteberg
- Empowering Business Applications through SAP-Enabled AI Integration, 4:00 PM, 14 Nov with Jesper Schleimann
- Modernize your landscape and automate business processes with SAP Integration Suite, 10:30 AM, 15 Nov, with Emily Mui
- CASE STORY: How SAP Analytics Cloud Supports both flexible and governed BI – Perspectives from an IT Platform Owner, 4:00 PM, 15 Nov with Frederik Platz of Vestas
- Utilize SAP Pro Code Tools for Building Faster and More Flexible Solutions, 5:00 PM, 15 Nov with Tim Back
- Unlocking the Power of Generative AI: A Path to Business Transformation, 9:00 AM, 16 Nov, with Daniel Stoerkel
- CASE STORY: Maersk controls Liquidity using SAC Planning, 10:30 AM, Nov 16, with Girish Gupta and Darren Creffield of Maersk
- Unleashing Agility with Cutting-Edge Composable Architecture: Revolutionizing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility, 11:30 AM, 16 Nov, with Felix Wente
In addition, you can choose from over 40 more BTP sessions in a content-rich agenda as well as many for other SAP solutions from SAP, our Customers, and Partners, enabling you to configure your own educational journey across the SAPinsider event. And, as well as this there will be multiple opportunities for you to network with your peers, and a team of SAP and Partner experts who will be delighted to talk with you.
Share Your Own Experience of SAP BTP
Do you already have experience with SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Cloud or other SAP solutions? If so, visit the SAP exhibit at booth #620 on the show floor and complete a quick and simple 10-minute survey with our friends from TrustRadius. This is an opportunity for you or your colleagues to openly share your thoughts and feedback on your experience with SAP. And, as a thank you for your time, once reviews are published, TrustRadius will provide a $25 USD Amazon gift card via e-mail.
Not attending SAPinsider EMEA 2023 in Copenhagen? No problem! You can still participate and receive the same gift card offer by submitting a product review for SAP BTP or another SAP solution by visiting our SAP Product Review page.
What Next in Copenhagen?
While your conference experience will be full of educational and knowledge sharing opportunities to help expand your horizons of what’s possible with SAP BTP, you’ll surely need to reflect, relax and unwind after those long conference days. So, let’s not forget that you’re also in the wonderful city of Copenhagen, so may I suggest that as well as planning your agenda, that you also plan for some post-conference fun? For some ideas on where to go and what to do in out-of-conference hours in Copenhagen then take a look at this soon to be posted “Alternative Conference Guide” for some locally-inspired ideas of what to do in this amazing city.
So, here’s looking forward to a wonderful, wonderful event in Copenhagen. I shall look forward to seeing you there!
(Find me at the SAP booth #620 on the show floor!)