User Experience Insights
SAP Partner Delivery Groups: Benefits and Resources
Hello SAP Partners,
If you’re not already subscribed to a partner delivery group, we are here to let you in on the scoop!
For many of our SAP lines of business, we have private partner-only delivery groups within SAP Community, tailored exclusively for SAP partners like you! In this blog, we give you the tips and tricks on how to get started, highlight the key advantages of joining and utilizing private partner-only delivery groups (PDGs), and showcase some top resources available to you.
Pros of joining an SAP Partner Delivery Group:
- Exclusive Access: As SAP partners, you gain access to a wealth of resources specifically designed for your needs and aligned with your goals. PDGs host a blend of curated content, targeted insights, and ongoing programs that you won’t find in public communities.
- Foster Collaboration: PDGs facilitate seamless networking with fellow partners, fostering the exchange of best practices, strategies, and project experiences. By working together, partners can drive better results and continuously improve the collective knowledge base.
- Dedicated Support: SAP PDGs provide partners with dedicated support from SAP experts and partner-focused teams, ensuring comprehensive assistance and faster issue resolution.
- Enhanced Security: By participating in private communities, you maintain the confidentiality of sensitive discussions and data related to your business needs, products, clients, and resources without the fear of exposing it to non-partners or competitors.
- Customized Learning & Training: PDGs feature tailored learning opportunities, including best practice guides, case studies, and webinars, enabling partners to further develop their skills and stay up to date with the latest SAP technologies and market trends.
By transitioning towards SAP Private Partner-Only Delivery Groups, you grasp the opportunity to capitalize on focused resources, strengthen your partnerships, and enjoy a secure and streamlined experience. Our top resources are designed to bring even more value to your engagement within the PDGs.
To access partner groups in the SAP Community, follow these steps or use a quick link below:
*Prerequisite: To access SAP Community groups, a partner must have either an SAP Universal ID.
- Log in to the SAP Community: Sign into your SAP account by navigating to the SAP Community homepage and clicking on “Log On” at the top right of the page: https://community.sap.com/
- Navigate to the Partner area: Within the SAP Community homepage, look for the “Groups” tab at the top navigation bar and select “All Groups”. Select your relevant group under “Partner Groups”.
- Browse and request to join partner groups: Within the partner area, you will find various private and public partner groups relevant to your line of business or interests. To join a specific partner group, click on the group’s name, and then click on “Request to Join” or “Join Group” button on the group’s page.
- Customize your experience: Customize your SAP Community experience by managing your group memberships, updating your user profile, setting up content subscriptions, and more. Visit your account settings or user profile page to make these adjustments.
Note: To provision a Universal ID, please follow these steps: (1) Visit the SAP Universal ID website, (2) sign up for an account using your company email, and (3) link your existing S-user ID to your new Universal ID.
- By accessing and participating in SAP Community partner groups, you will benefit from targeted resources, specialized knowledge, and a collaborative environment that will help you and your company to succeed in your SAP projects.
SAP Community & SAP Partner Solution Adoption