SAP Datasphere News in October
October covered great events like Devtoberfest 2023 and delivered great new features and blogs for SAP Datasphere, while leading towards TechEd 🚀 this week.
This year’s Devtoberfest also featured 3️⃣ sessions of SAP Datasphere. You can still watch the recordings in case you missed them:
- SAP Datasphere: the evolution towards a business data fabric by Klaus-Peter Sauer
- BW MOVE: Explore Your Modernization options by Dominik Kurz
- Conversion Deep Dive to SAP Datasphere by Deniz Osoy
My Top 3️⃣ Features in October 🔝
➡️ New Customizable Homepage
The new SAP Datasphere homepage gives you access to recent objects, quick actions, and blog posts. You can choose to show, hide, and reorder cards to suit your needs. More information.
➡️ Hierarchy with Directory
You can now model hierarchies with directories. These types of hierarchy entities can include nodes from multiple dimensions (for example, country, cost center group, and cost center) and are commonly imported from SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP BW systems. More information.
➡️ Scoped Roles
The new and flexible space and role assignment for users has now arrived and was shipped on different dates to the data centers.
Now, each user can have different privileges in each of the spaces they are assigned to. For example, a user can be a viewer in space A, a modeler in space B and a space administrator in space C. More information.
My top blogs in October 🔝
Like in my favorite features, Scoped Roles also highlight 3️⃣ major blogs I want to bring to your attention:
- SAP Datasphere Scoped Roles Examples | Scenarios by Jai Gupta
- Practice Recommendations: How to Effectively Implement Scoped Roles in SAP Datasphere by Jenny Borovska
- SAP Datasphere Scoped Roles Conversion by Heiko Schneider
And there is TechEd 2023 this week, so this blog summarizes the great sessions available about SAP Datasphere ➡️ Top 10 Business Data Fabric Sessions at SAP TechEd 2023 by Savannah Voll.
SAP BW Move & SAP BW/4HANA
Our SAP BW Modernization Webinar Series 🚀 is still ongoing through October and November with a final session on Nov 1st 2023. In case you have missed them, feel free to check out the recordings of past sessions.
👉 More details in this blog and register here
More blogs to check out 👇
- Hands-on Workshop for Partners on SAP Datasphere
- Bring SAP Concur Data to SAP Datasphere (Part-2)
- SAP Datasphere Scoped Roles Examples | Scenarios
- SAP BTP Partner Prebuilt Business Content: Listen Now!
- Bring Qualtrics Data to SAP Datasphere
- Practice Recommendations: How to Effectively Implement Scoped Roles in SAP Datasphere
- Top 10 Business Data Fabric Sessions at SAP TechEd 2023
- How to visualize images in SAP Analytics Cloud tables based on SAP Datasphere data
- Navigating the Sea of Data: Introducing Data Finder for SAP Datasphere powered by Datarade
- 5 Steps to a Business Data Fabric
- Celebrating the 100th Episode of the SAP BTP Talk Podcast with Juergen Mueller, CTO and Executive Board Member at SAP SE
- Learning Journey: Discovering SAP Datasphere
- SAP Inside Track #sitMEL – Full Day Event in Melbourne – 18th Nov 2023 – CALL OUT FOR SPEAKERS!!
- Data Replication from SAP solutions – Current Methods, Challenges and Recommendations
- Leveraging AI and Google Solutions for automating flatfile upload into SAP datasphere
- When to use Python Script Operator in SAP Datasphere?
- SAP Datasphere – the next generation of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- SAP TechEd 2023: Turn data into insights with SAP Data & Analytics
- Exploring SAP Datasphere new features: Capturing Delta Changes in Your local table and Transformation Flow
- The tale of the two User Provided Services: UPS vs PUPS
- Exploring The Universe of SAP BTP Use Cases
- SAP Datasphere Scoped Roles Conversion
Find more information and related blog posts on the topic page for SAP Datasphere. You will find further product information on our Community with various subpages about Getting Started, Business Content, the SAP BW Bridge as well as content for Best Practices & Troubleshooting and the FAQ for SAP Datasphere.