Receiving an Email After You Enroll for a Benefit in SuccessFactors
When an employee signs up for a benefit and it gets approved, they’ll get an email to let them know about it. The cool part? During the benefit Implementation HR team can decide how this email should look and what information it should contain.
How Does This Work?
For an employee to get this email, During the implementation partner have to enable to following settings
- The admin needs to make sure that when they’re creating the benefit, they mark it as “Enrollment Required.”
- There’s a switch called “Email Notification for Enrollment” when setting up the benefit. This needs to be turned on.
- The employee’s work email should be updated in their profile. Important to note: personal emails won’t work here.
- At least one contact person with a working email address should be added when the benefit is being set up. This is the email address the system will use to send out the notification. If there are multiple contacts, the system will just use the first one’s email.
Setting it Up
If you’re the admin, here’s a simple way to get this going:
- Head over to the “Admin Center” and look for “Email Notification Templates Settings.”
- You’ll see several templates. Just select the 6 highlighted ones
3. After that, click “Save Notification Settings.”
4. A sample template is shown in the screen shot below:
Navigating the intricate settings of SuccessFactors might seem overwhelming at first, but with the right guidance, it becomes a walk in the park. By following the steps above, you ensure a smoother experience for your employees, keeping them informed every step of the way.
Remember, open communication in the workplace is key, and such notifications can greatly enhance that. If you have questions, comments, or need further clarity on any aspect, please don’t hesitate to drop a comment below. Our community is here to help, and your insights will benefit everyone. Happy configuring!