SuccessFactors People Analytics Report Stories Guided Answers
With the fast-paced growth of products and continuous increase in the vast knowledge base which is accessible through different channels like the Help portal, KBAs, communities, and so on, do you sometimes find it hard to get to the exact solution for your problem? Do you think you have to navigate through multiple resources which is time-consuming? If yes, then Guided Answer is the solution for you !!!
Guided Answers is a self-service application that helps you find the best solutions to your technical problems using a step-by-step guide or even non-technical process-related questions. SAP experts document exact steps for analyzing issues and make that available to you. Guided Answers will grow over time to accommodate new solutions and troubleshooting scenarios.
Looking at the continuous progression & evolution of Stories in People Analytics since it went live in mid-2020 and its increasing adoption by customers, People Analytics Product Support brings to you the Guided Answers for Report Stories. The Guided Answer aims to provide a quick resolution or answer to some common scenarios you might encounter while working with the tool thus reducing the research time and improving the efficiency.
You can use the Guided Answer to find the solution to some of the common scenarios (issues or queries) clubbed under different categories:
- Enablement: Issues/queries during Report Stories enablement.
- Blank Loading Screen: Unable to load the Report Story page due to any configuration mismatch.
- Query Designer: Common issues/queries on the query designer page while creating a data source.
- Story Designer: Common issues/queries on the story designer page while creating a story widget/page.
- Data Issues: Common data issues scenarios.
- Report Center Action: Issues with any Report Center functionalities on Stories ( import, export, duplicate, rename, share, label, etc)
- Performance Issues: Troubleshooting, Best Practices to avoid performance issues.
- Stories listing in Report Center
Your Feedback matters!!
At the end of each solution, you have the option to select whether the issue was resolved or not and accordingly start a new channel (expert chat, schedule an expert, case, Ask the SAP community).
You can also give your feedback comments on the specific branch by clicking the comment section available on the right side of the page.
Your feedback will help us to strengthen our content constantly and keep the Guided Answer in the most useful, effective, and updated state.