Soar to new heights with the new SAP Concur Extensibility topic page!
Prepare for takeoff!
Exciting news for SAP Concur extensibility enthusiasts! Our new topic page is now live and ready to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
This new topic page will be a one-stop shop for developers who want to learn more about how to extend and integrate SAP Concur solutions to meet the specific needs of their organizations.
We have created this Community to offer a collaborative place where we can bring the content, knowledge, information, and answers you need together in one place. Our new Community includes:
- Links to important assets and resources about our SAP Concur APIs and other extensibility tools
- Latest news and best practices for integration with other SAP solutions
- Case studies of how others have used extensibility options to improve their business processes
- A community forum where you can ask questions and get help from other SAP Concur users
If you’re interested in learning more about extending SAP Concur solutions, please follow our new Topic page.
To spark some inspiration, here are a few examples of how other companies are using SAP Concur extensibility options:
- American Express uses the SAP Concur APIs to integrate its corporate card platform with Concur Expense. This integration allows American Express customers to automatically import their corporate card transactions into Concur Expense, saving them time and effort.
- Infineon uses the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) in combination with SAP Concur APIs to integrate a risk assessment check into the SAP Concur workflow. This custom extension helps to ensure that Infineon employees comply with travel policies and regulations.
- United Airlines uses the SAP Concur APIs to integrate its travel booking platform with Concur Travel. This integration allows United Airlines customers to book travel directly from United’s website or app and have the booking details automatically sync into Concur Travel. This saves United Airlines customers time and hassle and helps them track travel expenses.
Don’t forget to check our SAP Concur App center for our partner ecosystem’s latest pre-built solutions that have used our APIs and integration capabilities.
We hope this new topic page is a valuable resource for all our SAP Community members interested in learning more about SAP Concur’s extensibility and integration capabilities. Please remember to invite your team members and colleagues to join the fun.
We are excited to be part of the SAP Community and will continue to grow and offer new resources and experiences. We take your feedback seriously and look forward to building a space where everyone can grow and learn together.
Thank you for being part of our SAP Concur Extensibility Community page. We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
All The Best / Jenny Lundberg